UTAU Character Design Help

ruthienick

Momo's Minion
mykellutau.png

And as you can guess, I decided to name him Mykell. I have no idea why. I just think it's suit him.  So there. It's still a temp. name though so it's subject to change.
I'm not sure about his hair color. Orange? Black? Brown? I'll probably make him dirty blonde...
Anyway, I'll start on his personality, etc., etc.:
He's 11 years old and very curious. He loves to read a lot and to learn more about things. He still values first-hand experience over books and explores his neighborhood a lot, often bringing a notebook to record his observations. He's generally nice to people and tried to be friendly but just can't sit around and waste his time socializing when there are worlds to explore. He's very smart but the people around him look down on him because he has a different way of doing things. He looks deeper into things and tries to find the real meaning of things that people tend to ignore. You could call him a wallflower, I guess.
His voice is very airy, breathy, etc. He has a soft voice filled with... 'wonder'? Is that the correct word for it? ^^;

So, is he alright? I know he's not super epic but I wanted to create someone a bit normal for once -___-"

EDIT
oops, forgot to add the image ^^;

stormylullaby

Always Watching You
Global Mod
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
AHH HE'S SO CUTE I JUST WANNA HUG HIM FOREVERRRR~

Ahem...anyway.

So I don't feel his name fits him very well. I just don't like his name, something about the spelling & seeing him just doesn't fit right, but since this is more of a personal preference of mine, feel free to ignore me.

As for colors, he just screams bright colored. It's so ironic with his personality & all. Yellow-blond hair and green eyes. His shirt would be orange and green, red tie, and khaki shorts. Again, my opinions, feel free to ignore.

Would you happen to have a voice sample? I'd love to hear him to reassure my downloading of him get a better idea of his look.

Angel

Momo's Minion
As for colors, he just screams bright colored. It's so ironic with his personality & all. Yellow-blond hair and green eyes. His shirt would be orange and green, red tie, and khaki shorts. Again, my opinions, feel free to ignore.

He'd be Barry!
Let him be the Barry.
160px-Diamond_Pearl_Barry.png

stormylullaby

Always Watching You
Global Mod
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
[size=10pt]
Angel link said:

He'd be Barry!
Let him be the Barry.

Yes. Just...yes. It's so BYUTIFURU I can't.

ruthienick

Momo's Minion
stormylullaby link said:
AHH HE'S SO CUTE I JUST WANNA HUG HIM FOREVERRRR~

Ahem...anyway.

So I don't feel his name fits him very well. I just don't like his name, something about the spelling & seeing him just doesn't fit right, but since this is more of a personal preference of mine, feel free to ignore me.

Would you happen to have a voice sample? I'd love to hear him to reassure my downloading of him get a better idea of his look.
Thanks for liking him ;w;.  Anyway,

Yeah, I agree on the name. It just came to me then and it's just a temp. name, like his name was Pie then. I'm still researching about names, though, so I'll try to find a much better one.

And, yes, maybe I might consider changing his personality and, heck, changing his whole voicebank. He was meant to be mellow but I guess I'm not that good at drawing to portray this xD. Seeing your opinion, I'm considering it.

And voice sample? Not even done aliasing so, yeah xD. Glad you replied~

Angel link said:

He'd be Barry!
Let him be the Barry.
I love you, you know? ;w;