UTAU/Character Desktop Buddies

SakisCookie

Teto's Territory
Defender of Defoko
Yeah. I've decided I'm going to make shimejis (desktop buddies). I've already made one of Sakura, but I have yet to put up footage of her. I'll get to it eventually.  :tongue:

Anyway, I'm not so fond of taking DA points for them or whatever. I understand what it's like to, you know, not have any. XD

SO.
For a limited time, my desktop buddies will be free. Well, not free. I'll still expect something in return.

Payments I'll accept:
~The creation of an MMD model (which, frankly, is so much work that I might give you two shimejis. XD)
~UTAU Art
~The use of my voicebank

Simple things like that. Because I love all of you. With all my little Saki heart. ouo

Also, I understand if you don't want to request one without proof or a demo of my work. Believe me, I'll have that on my DA as soon as possible. When I do, I'll link it here.

However, if you're that gung-ho, you can go ahead and sign up.

I shall need you to fill out this form:

UTAU Name:
Reference picture: (absolutely MUST be full-body)
Typical countenance:
Idle activities:
Any special/character items:

Now, allow me to explain the parts of the form.

Typical countenance = When your UTAU/character is not doing anything, what expression do they have? If they are generally a happy person, they would have a cheerful countenance. Or perhaps they just look bored. Or maybe they glare off into the distance. Things like that.

Idle activities = If you know nothing about shimejis, you should know that they do other things than walk around your screen. They sit, climb, and crawl at random. I need to know what sorts of things they do. Do they sit cross-legged? On their knees? Do they just flat-out lay down? When they're crawling, do they look playful? Or even evil? For example, the Sakura shimeji scoots along like a little worm (she's SO ADORABLE  :love:).

Estimated time that it will take to complete each shimeji: 2-3 weeks, depending on my school/home life. I promise to keep you updated as to the progress of your commission.

I WILL EXPECT PAYMENT BEFORE I GIVE YOU THE SHIMEJI.

I will upload the character's frames on my DA to show you the final product. But until you give me your payment, I will not provide the download.

I think that's all...

Current spaces~!!!

1) LupinAKAFlash
[size=12pt]2) Ashioto

[size=12pt]3) UtauYork

Fawkesy

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
UTAU Name:  Saki
Reference picture: http://i39.tinypic.com/2a5lmjc.jpg
Typical countenance: Basically, happy. xD
Idle activities: Sitting with her legs crossed, or rolling around?
Any special/character items: None that I can think of...

And I would be using your voicebank for payment. I believe I already have Sakura downloaded....Yeah I do. n_n

LupinAKAFlashTH

DEX's Voice Provider. Woah.
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
UTAU Name:  Kenji Baionoto
Reference picture:  Something really old Proper shoulder width (not full-body because)  Outfit preferred for the shimeji (with the shoes from the old thing)(if you have trouble with the shoulder width from the second one (which may be understandable, as its super-foreshortened), use this one instead)
Typical countenance:  Usually happy, can get slightly annoyed at something (maybe a fly)
Idle activities:  Looking around curiously, scratching behind his ears (and enjoying it, feels good lol), sitting on his knees with his hands in his lap, sitting with his legs crossed and hands on the ground at his sides, twirling a keychain, sleeping on the ground using one arm as a pillow, thinking he hears something in the distance and turning suddenly to try and see what it is, bark playfully at the cursor (presumably the cursor, as this is probably a random event more than likely, and it will probably not have sound either)
Any special/character items: Keychains, an artic wolf plushie (which he may cuddle with)

I'd be willing to use your voicebank and even write a song for her in payment, but the original song won't be longer than two minutes. ono;

Ashioto

Momo's Minion
UTAU Name: WALTZ
Reference picture: http://saiffychan.deviantart.com/art/UTAU-WALTZ-02-279109740?q=gallery%3Asaiffychan%2F26393918&qo=7 <-- his fourteen year old design~ XD he has two orz...but I choose this oneinstead. his eight year old gets enough love orz
Typical countenance: Clueless and innocent expression! if not that, a little mischevious type since he just loves adventures ironically i never gave him a personality xD
Idle activities: How he crawls? like some soldier in the battlefield pew pew pew. xD Walk? It's more on skipping honestly. happy go lucky little kid... how he sits? crossed legged and both his arms are on his waist...thinking. deep thought...deep thoughts...laying down? well one thing is for sure he'd be drooling. x_X
Any special/character items: a plushie of a border collie?

As for payment, I can do art :3 . . . but what kind? XD

UtauYork

Teto's Territory
GAH. ;A; A shimeji of my L'Aquila would be just. Freaking awesome. And adorable and amazing and- //shot

I'd love if you'd make one and I wouldn't mind making a cover of your UTAU or make art or anything, but I think your last spot is already taken. I'll just learn to make my own.

Good luck on making the other shimeji's, though. ouob

SakisCookie

Teto's Territory
Defender of Defoko
UtauYork link said:
GAH. ;A; A shimeji of my L'Aquila would be just. Freaking awesome. And adorable and amazing and- //shot

I'd love if you'd make one and I wouldn't mind making a cover of your UTAU or make art or anything, but I think your last spot is already taken. I'll just learn to make my own.

Good luck on making the other shimeji's, though. ouob

As soon as I finish those currently on my list, I can start on yours. :3

When I said they were free for a limited time, I meant a lot more than just three people. XD

Knowing me and my generous heart, I'll probably never charge. Ever. <3

Dagnie

Teto's Territory
Beforeeventryingtosendinaform... WOULD YOU BY ANY CHANCE MAKE A PIJON HATONE PIGEON ONE? ;U;
Or should I instead try with his human form if you've ever got spots again?

Th-though my payment is lame. I-I offer Adventure Time style art. ;//3//;

Rei-Chan

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
Could you do...um...Reicheru? ^w^

UTAU Name: Reicheru Hoshikone
Reference picture: http://reicheru-hoshikone.deviantart.com/gallery/?offset=24#/d4f4c0i
http://problematixsync.deviantart.com/art/AT-Reicheru-Hoshikone-281144151
Typical countenance: She would be smiling all kitty-like.
Idle activities:
Sitting: She would be sitting on the start tab, legs hanging over the edge, and playing her blue DSi (Nintendo video game handheld)
Crawling/ Climbing: like a worm. =w=b

Any special/character items: Playing a Dsi,  cuddling a Mario doll.

:D

UtauYork

Teto's Territory
;u; Uh. Okay, then. I'll just... fill out the form.

UTAU Name: L'Aquila

Reference picture: http://utauyork.deviantart.com/art/L-Aquila-Concept-Art-269900526
There's just one thing about this that I'd like to note about. The grey lines in the white part of her hair don't need to be added. They were just drawn in there because I didn't want the hair to look so plain. ono

Typical countenance: Well L'Aquila's bipolar, so at one moment she'll be shy and happy, and the next she'll be brooding and angry to the point of being pressured into yelling out in a fit of rage. ...Mostly just happy and shy though.;;

Idle activities: L'Aquila likes to secretly cosplay. So maybe she can act like a sim and change into a costume. Probably Italy or Romano from Hetalia. orz It'd make sense that she'd like them the best, I guess. At least in my mind. ouo; So either that or she'd be reading horror stories. And crawling like a worm, jeez. >u<

Any special/character items: Her character item is a crimson gun, so. Haha. xD;

SakisCookie

Teto's Territory
Defender of Defoko
Here's a little preview for Saki.

(See attachment)

I've got the basic walking, sitting, wall climbing, and interactive frames completed. I still have to do the crawling, rolling, and duplicating frames. So I'm about halfway done.
I'm really sorry I'm taking so long. My school life has suddenly exploded. DX

I just wanted to prove that I've done something. ^-^;;

Attachments

• saki preview.png
    saki preview.png
    34 KB · Views: 49

SakisCookie

Teto's Territory
Defender of Defoko
....so.

My laptop is broken. I'm taking it to get looked at tomorrow.
But if it can't be fixed...yeah. Commissions will be on hold.

Which, frankly, sucks donkey butt because I had Saki's shimeji done and was just about to release it for download.
My life.

SakisCookie

Teto's Territory
Defender of Defoko
Whoo. I managed to power it on.
It only took twenty minutes of staring at a black screen and twenty more of loading the desktop. What could have happened to my darling laptop...? QAQ

The good news: I've grabbed all my files and put them on Ol' Reliable (my desktop that has worked brilliantly for five years straight. It has all my love). So your shimeji is safe.

The bad news: Mom doesn't want me touching the laptop anymore until we get a professional to look at it. Hopefully it will be fixed soon. When it is, I'll have to download link for you. I promise.

Fawkesy

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
xD That's good news.
After I finish some art homework, I'll work on my end of the bargain.  /is slow

Ashioto

Momo's Minion
Take your time Saki :3 ~
besides... Well. *lucky is third*
In a way since my job requires me to finish this crap ton of illustrations =n=

SakisCookie

Teto's Territory
Defender of Defoko
NND'AAAWW. I LURVE IT. eue

For now, it seems my laptop is doing okay. Did some fancy disk check thingies, and it at least turns on. Which is a good sign, no? <8D

Anydoodles, here's a screenshot demo for the various poses and actions of your shimeji (there are actually a few more than these, but I ran out of room on the toolbar. Also, yes. That's my desktop. Best picture ever. <3):

shimejidemo.jpg

I'll send you a PM with the download link and the password. Then, I can finally mark this off my to-do list~!