【UTAU CHORUS THREAD】 FIRST BATCH

Sors

Local Guppie & UTAU Korean Advocate
Tutor
Defender of Defoko
I love choruses. Who doesn't? So, in order to promote some unknown UTAU, I thought I make some mega choruses, featuring at least 6 UTAU, and going as far as a maximum of 25!
You can suggest any not well-known UTAU, for any Chorus that I'll post. You can also suggest some choruses! Here's the chronological song list so far:
Luka Luka ☆ Night Fever
Kagerou Daze
Nijigen Dream Fever
Lily Lily ☆ Burning Night
Terekakushi Shishunki
Senbonzakura
Electric Angel (Original)
Six Trillion Years and an Overnight Story
Neko Neko ☆ Super Fever Night
World Is Mine
FIRST
World's End Dancehall
The Lost One's Weeping
Ia Ia ☆ Night of Desire

So far, this is the first batch. After this is done, and if it gets popular, there will be another batch!
Feel free to suggest any UTAU and Song for the second batch!

Reactions: partial

idol

Ritsu's Renegades
Defender of Defoko
I have an utau that doesn't have an official art render yet but id love if you used him ;_; i can provide one if you need! also if you wanna hear his voice/get a dl link i can send it!!

P

partial

Sure...for which song? :p
I don't mind which song. Going by your list, Luka Luka Night Fever is first, right? So if you wanna cover that one, sure. But if others suggest another song and you pick to cover it first, I don't mind. Whatever you decide to do.

Sors

Local Guppie & UTAU Korean Advocate
Tutor
Defender of Defoko
I have an utau that doesn't have an official art render yet but id love if you used him ;_; i can provide one if you need! also if you wanna hear his voice/get a dl link i can send it!!
I don't mind which song. Going by your list, Luka Luka Night Fever is first, right? So if you wanna cover that one, sure. But if others suggest another song and you pick to cover it first, I don't mind. Whatever you decide to do.

Sure, and Sure!

Reactions: partial and idol

Melomad

Ritsu's Renegades
Defender of Defoko
Hey ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Is it okay to have Armor on Six Trillion Years and an Overnight Story ?

Reactions: partial

MiyiibotTsugaa

Teto's Territory
Defender of Defoko
jumps in, i'm crying because i'm necroing but i need this.
Name= Katsumi Hatake
Owner= Goodkitkat99 (on scratch)
Song=Kagerou Days