[★] Utau Collaborative Art Wall [6 Complete~]

Sylphique

Momo's Minion
NOTICE: Because there are a lot more people than I expected, It would be awesome if the left side and top side of the canvas didn't have Utaus edged/cut off slightly near them, this would make a possible extension of the canvas possible, just in case~

TDddQ.png
Meet Bob1, Bob2, and Bob3! (+ Awkward cheese which is Bob1's hand item] [Just quick drawings I did to give an example of what I'm about to explain.]

[EDIT] A better example now that it's started! (It's just a cut, our canvas isn't that small xD.)
XVY5t.png
Have fun fitting everything in! if it really seems impossible for you to fill all gaps, the use of geometric shapes is allowed, but use with discretion.

Well an idea suddenly struck me, and I thought, why not make a giant wall filled with a ton of Utaus, representing the various members of our community!
However I don't just want a ton of Utaus on a random canvas D: That's no fun.

If this is successful it'll probably be the biggest collaborative artwork for Utau !~

So we have some rules:

Each Utau must connect their Utau to the original drawing. (See how Bob2 totally fits in with Bob1 by doing an appropriate pose). [Yeah I have creative naming sense xD]

You must outline your Utau (in any colour)!

It is pretty hard to keep everything the same size, but please stick to scale, its no fun having one utau tenfold the size of everyone else.

If you choose to include text, do not write a lumpy paragraph D:, a reasonable text would be [and/or] Signature, Utau Name, Your Name, Utau's Catchphrase (if you have one).

Yes you are allowed to colour your utau, Bob1 , 2 and 3 were just a quick example~

You are only allowed to draw your own Utau [This can be voiced/ designed etc by someone else, but it must be yours].

If you have like 934923849 Utaus, do not lump them all on there D: , Please pick one :3?

Do not draw over other peoples drawings, thats... D:

Keep the art clean (No nudity etc. [Bare male chest is allowed])

Draw in any art style you like eg. Chibi, Anime, Realism, Etc. but it must show the whole body.

Do not start drawing on the wall randomly, you must queue, otherwise everyone's drawings will be on different walls

After completing your part of the wall, you must give it to both the me, and the next person in the queue (I won't be doing anything, just checking).

Some image hosting sites will not allow such large file uploads and may also reduce quality, so just winrar it and upload it for download. Please save as PNG format only.

The wall will be complete once the page is full~ yay :D

~~~

I will probably start the wall on a  something like a 3ksquared canvas (or near to it) [<This canvas should not be re-sized, I will be checking after everyone in the queue anyway though :smile:].

When queuing up to draw, expect a long wait since everyone will be drawing one by one~

The Queue for who's drawing next
No-one so far //Forever alone OTL No longer alone :'D
Sylphique [Complete]
Kero [Complete]
SakisCookie [Complete]
shinami [Complete]
Fawkesy [Complete]
px [Complete]
IrisFlower [Complete]
DianaTan [Complete]
Ranun <in Possession of Wall
dCatharsis
NicolaCola
Rei-chan
Zelfie Windwalker
Angel
kyukon
Lemondolly
o_o We might have to extend the canvas to 4k squared to get everyone to fit  *O* (Not a bad thing.)

Kero

Momo's Minion
Re: [★] Utau Collaborative Art Wall

Why Hello Bob2, what's a pretty little stick figure like you doing in a place like this BD /shot

OOOH OOOH pick me!! /vigorous hand+arm waving
I can't start until some time after the 6th of April, though (schoolwork junk is due then and I'm...uh...going to be fashionably late if I don't get my rear in gear), so if other people show up before then go ahead and let them work ahead of me. c': I really love this idea, Sylphique~

Sylphique

Momo's Minion

Kero link said:
Why Hello Bob2, what's a pretty little stick figure like you doing in a place like this BD /shot

OOOH OOOH pick me!! /vigorous hand+arm waving
I can't start until some time after the 6th of April, though (schoolwork junk is due then and I'm...uh...going to be fashionably late if I don't get my rear in gear), so if other people show up before then go ahead and let them work ahead of me. c': I really love this idea, Sylphique~

Haha sure :smile: I'm more concerned over what Bob3 is doing o_o
I'll just put a date beside your name, so if done by that date you can still stay first in queue but everyone overtakes you till that date :L Yeah I think we're going to end up with some awkward poses x'D

SakisCookie

Teto's Territory
Defender of Defoko

...Want Bob 1 for my husbando. :uhm:

Saki would like to sign up. This sounds amazing. ouo

shinami

Procrastination Queen
Tutor
Supporter
Defender of Defoko

I've got Spring Break now, so I've got time! *raises hand*

Sylphique

Momo's Minion

SakisCookie link said:
...Want Bob 1 for my husbando. :uhm:

Saki would like to sign up. This sounds amazing. ouo

Bob1 seems to have an unnatural attraction to cheese :O.
He might be your husband on the basis of cheese supply x'D

shinami link said:
I've got Spring Break now, so I've got time! *raises hand*

Yay :D I have spring break too~

Glad to see people are taking interest :3~

IrisFlower

Precious Flower with Thorns
Supporter
Defender of Defoko

Oh I'm totally joining this! Sign me up!!~

Ranun

Teto's Territory

This is a great idea~
You can totally add me to the list! :3

D

dCatharsis

Ok, I'll be joining. C:

NicolaCola

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
Re: [★] Utau Collaborative Art Wall [Started~]

This sounds like fun, add me in there!

Kero

Momo's Minion
Re: [★] Utau Collaborative Art Wall [Started~]

I'm almost done with my bit. :'D Sylphique, do I just send it back to you when I'm finished so you can update the .rar file, or do I just go ahead and pass it on to the next person?