utau contest idea

notsoul_elli

Teto's Territory
Defender of Defoko
Hello, I am Notsoul. You may now me as errorinthesystem, mattzelo6, the guy who does english vcv, or some weirdo!

Over the past few years I've been messing around with English in utau, and some based off of the 'english vcv' idea. I've come up with a method that I am comfortable with, and I think I will finally be able to make a full usible voicebank. A bit overweight in recording, but certainly doable. (Because I enjoy spending long amounts of time staring at txt files.)

Here are a few examples of what this method sounds like. (Aside from current improvements to the list; some are old.)

I would like to start a drawing contest based for the voice you hear in the last two samples. Her name os Parker Bisset, and I want to release her as soon as she has a stable voicebank! I am still not sure if this is going to work, so I will tell you the details and get some feedback , see if people are interested.

I will provide referances to her design, and artists can draw her full body and a seperate refrance sheet of Parker. Artists can redesign, add, change as much as they like as long as she stays at least 30 or 45% the same.

I will award the winner $100, early acess to her voicebank, and the options to beta test her along the way to her release, and lessons for how to use her properly and make your utau using this list.

I could use help for this project, beta testers in general. If anybody who enters wants to learn about the method more, I make pick a handfull and teach you as well!

Feedback is appriciated but not necessary!!