UTAU cosplay !

TheBakaKitsune

Teto's Territory
So ! Cosplay takes a huge part on the Otaku culture, and I would like to know if some of you already did a cosplay of an UTAU ?
I guess there is a lot of Kasane Teto but I'm curious.

I did a cosplay of my Utau Guren Nataku and here are some photos of utau cosplays I've found on the net ~~

(I will edit the list)

For Famous UTAU (I think about Ruko and Teto), i will not pick photos unless if it's your own cosplay photos.
Share your photos of all the utau cosplay you found or did !! :DD
------------

Guren Nataku
cosplay_utau_guren_nataku_9_by_karinui-d47070z.jpg

cosplay_utau_guren_nataku_6_by_karinui-d4705l8.jpg

cosplay_utau_guren_nataku_1_by_karinui-d4703ua.jpg

418113_336089723107931_100001207173371_1021000_1594406731_n.jpg

Keine Ron
2636882.jpg

Spolier__Ron_Keine_Cosplay_by_ZexionDaisukenojo.jpg

Matsudappoiyo
292673_262638797165911_100002593799250_504459_1831026976_n.jpg

Kiku Juon
doss_j10.jpg

TheSnowSongstress

Momo's Minion
Defender of Defoko
OMFG i love your cosplays 8D I'm currently making a cosplay of my little Hekine <3 just need to finish her panda hoodie <3

TheBakaKitsune

Teto's Territory
TheSnowSongstress link said:
OMFG i love your cosplays 8D I'm currently making a cosplay of my little Hekine <3 just need to finish her panda hoodie <3

Thaaaanks~~ And post it asaaaaap <3 wanna see <3 !

asparagus

Ruko's Ruffians
Supporter
I did one of ROUGE's matryoshka but forgot to take a picture :p. Other then that I have her hat (including the goggles) for her Cyberpunk alternate outfit, but i haven't been able to buy a gas mask yet.

HAT.png

Chihaya

Momo's Minion
Your cosplays are really good! And I can't believe you have multiple cosplay outfits [Well, ahh, my mom doesn't want me spending money on costumes and things like that] of UTAU. BakaKitsukkoi [if I am allowed to nickname you;; ] you look so beautiful jfhgjagkahgka ///;;

Fwaahh, they all look so pretty. In an upcoming convention I'd love to cosplay as Macne Coco (Black/Kuro), but first I have to see how that'll come into play and post it here whrhjrsj //endramblesorry ;; w ;;

Tortoiseshel

Momo's Minion
My cousin went to a small local con as Luna Amane, and we met a Momo there! (sorry her ears are falling off)
momone_momo_and_amane_luna_cosplay_by_pikadude31451-d4xhvae.jpg
[sub]if you look closely you can see my shoe[/sub]

mewberry101

Teto's Territory
Wow, nice job ^^ You seem to resemble Guren alot, plus you got the costume down really well (makes sense since you designed her, right? xD)

thibaud76200

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
I can cosplay my UTAU without having to make the make, he is just the numarised version of myself xD
When I could, I'll post a pic.

Rei-Chan

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
I am going as my UTAU Reicheru Hoshikone for my very first convention at Anime Fest, which is coming in the end of August.

Since my grandmother is good with sewing and stuff, she will be able to do the cosplay itself. I will do the wiring, and lighting. ^^ All in all, if I am able to, I will take a picture if it, if you want, of course.. ^^

TheBakaKitsune

Teto's Territory
@obakebaka : hmm there is cosplay character for everyone. maybe you should see other character that correspond to you ? on the physical side.