PRISMkidd

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
I Give Up.png

WARNING: This video contains mildly flashing colors and images. Please watch with caution.

This should have been done a while ago, but I had so much trouble from the art to the video that it ended up taking me a month. It should have been done along with her English 1.5 update and even before then when the cover was first uploaded onto SoundCloud. I was so busy working on her character art and other stuff that I didn't get around to it until recently. This video was the most difficult for me to make so far; I got so art blocked in the beginning and timing the transitions for the faster parts took forever. I'm a little disappointed that I couldn't do a lot of effects like in the original video because I'm limited to Windows Movie Maker, but hopefully one day I can buy a better video making program. Overall I'm really happy with how this turned out. I want to make even bigger and better things.

This art and video is loosely inspired by the work of Galgani (art) and Misaki97 (video) who worked on the original PV.

COVER:

VIDEO:

CREDITS:

■ SONG: Me Rindo | I Give Up
■ MUSIC & LYRICS: Aku-P
■ ORIGINAL: Mike
■ UTAU: ヨザネ イーモ VCCV ENGLISH | Yozane Iimo VCCV English
■ UST: Makku-sandesu
■ RENDER & MIX: Makku & Yozane
■ ILLUST & MOVIE: PRISMkidd

ヨザネ イーモ (Yozane Iimo) is voiced and owned by Yozane.

Reactions: Yozane

Yozane

smol potato
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
OMG!!! I can't get over how good this video is!! Thank you so much Skuidd!! You're the best!! How you do things like this in WMM I will never know!!!

Reactions: Zoku