Utau crashing

Lala Nekodara

Teto's Territory
I never used an english vb on utau, but today I tryed an ust with Yami vccv and I'm having some issues when the ust is loading, I mean, for most of the pitch is all ok and Yami sounds quiet good, but when I try to load certain pitch (like "il-") utau crashes and it give an advice like "utau stopped working" :/
I have already tried to delete te - in "il-" or changing resampler and in both cases it doesn't crash, but Yami sounds bad, also if I try the ust with another english utau I don't have this problem, what can I do?

Arissa

Ritsu's Renegades
Defender of Defoko
I never used an english vb on utau, but today I tryed an ust with Yami vccv and I'm having some issues when the ust is loading, I mean, for most of the pitch is all ok and Yami sounds quiet good, but when I try to load certain pitch (like "il-") utau crashes and it give an advice like "utau stopped working" :/
I have already tried to delete te - in "il-" or changing resampler and in both cases it doesn't crash, but Yami sounds bad, also if I try the ust with another english utau I don't have this problem, what can I do?
I've had incidents like this happen before, but the Utau wasn't English. I found that this issue occurred when there weren't any white spots in the editor of Utau oto configuration, like if only pink and blue covered everything. To fix it I just moved things away so even a tiny bit of white was present, and it worked, Utau didn't continue crashing on certain syllables anymore.

Reactions: Kiyoteru

Lala Nekodara

Teto's Territory
I've had incidents like this happen before, but the Utau wasn't English. I found that this issue occurred when there weren't any white spots in the editor of Utau oto configuration, like if only pink and blue covered everything. To fix it I just moved things away so even a tiny bit of white was present, and it worked, Utau didn't continue crashing on certain syllables anymore.

I found in the oto.ini there was only the pink covering all untill the end, so I tried to fix it and it doesn't crash anymore, but now the pitch with that syllable doesn't make any sound :/

Fif

Macne Nana Stan
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
All the times i had utau crash it was due to the pink oto issue that arissa talked about or the consant velocity

Pixys

Ritsu's Renegades
Defender of Defoko
I found in the oto.ini there was only the pink covering all untill the end, so I tried to fix it and it doesn't crash anymore, but now the pitch with that syllable doesn't make any sound :/

is the recording maybe too quiet? you may have to switch it for a different one

or something might be wrong with the FRQ (the orange line going through the sample in the OTO)