UTAU Design Help and Review/Critisism needed!!

feelingiconiic

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
hey besties So I made a Japanese CV Voicebank and im currently recording a Japanese VCV voicebank (and more languages and "appends" to come ofc) named SETSUKO (節子), and I need help reviewing the character design and information. I have a design for her right now, but girlllll I'm skeptical if i should use or not. I'm not sure if even really matches my personality or even stands out lmfao (for reference i barely fit into the UTAU and anime fandoms bc im a beauty-obsessed nicotine addict trans girl who's only personality trait is being a hoe ✋, so creating characters is kinda hard). I dont know if i should stick to this design, or another design that i feel like i resonate with

so most important, my voice is raspy, adolecent female voice (i have a "passable", hate that word sm but its just easier for describing my voice, feminine voice from pitch to my annunciation, but japanese isnt my first language so im not sure if my voice sounds strange in Japanese, so let me know!!) and UTAU samples are here ---> https://soundcloud.com/feelingiconiic (both JUIICY, as in juicy couture and the 2 i's in my username lol and SETSUKO are my voice)

So, the first design is just an brown-haired blue-eyed teen girl with a teal & gold "aviator" theme (IF ANYONE SAYS ANYTHING AB IT BEING AN ONLINE CHIBI MAKER THINGY I'M DELETING MY ACC I LITERALLY CANT DRAW LEAVE ME ALONE)

and this is info about this particular design

Height: 5’4
Weight: 115
Color Scheme: Teal and Gold
Theme: Aviator Pilot

However i REALLY love the second design and i feel it matches me the best but im not sure if ppl will gravitate towards it (especially it being a Japanese voicebank). It's basically "insta baddie" (i hate that term sm but its all i can think of) with straight/lightly curled ash blonde hair (middle part ofc), pink eyes, baby pink and white playboy bunny tube top (with straps) with gray nike jogger sweatpants, and pink and white airforces (told u i have no style ) with android-ish details on her (i havent truly designed her yet so tell me if this isnt enough or too much). I think i'd just take my other scrapped VB's name and call her JUIICY if i use this design tho.

Anyways if u could even read what i said on this, thank you for ur time and stuff! give me feedback plz

Attachments

• pink.jpeg
    pink.jpeg
    150.8 KB · Views: 11
  • setsuko.png
    setsuko.png
    143.4 KB · Views: 13

Rubeeish

Teto's Territory
I personally really like the brown hair one cuz it seems really neat and if you'd like I could draw her a artwork. If you'd like to seem what my drawings look like just say so.

Reactions: feelingiconiic

feelingiconiic

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
AHH OMFG THANK YOU SO MUCH!! I felt like her design fit my voicebank more and just the utau fandom in general, and omg if you could draw her that would be the sweetest thing ever ;-;

feelingiconiic

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
THIS IS INCREDIBLE OMG! SHE LOOKS BEYOND PERFECT THANK U OMG :cry: im literally shocked
Post automatically merged:

is it okay if i use it as her official artwork? and if i can how do you want me to give u credit hehe, but again im so freaking grateful thank uu

Rubeeish

Teto's Territory
THIS IS INCREDIBLE OMG! SHE LOOKS BEYOND PERFECT THANK U OMG :cry: im literally shocked
Post automatically merged:

is it okay if i use it as her official artwork? and if i can how do you want me to give u credit hehe, but again im so freaking grateful thank uu
Yeah go for it! I'd prefer to be credited as Rubeeish

Reactions: feelingiconiic