UTAU Design Help

Cheezy Kim

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
i really need help :c cause i'm a really bad drawer and i'm really shy to ask for it in dA :bigtears: and i know that here are people who can do something like that for someone without talent like me
i don't know how to put pictures in posts ..so he's basically me ..that picture is from an Odds & ends cover that i made ..and then i just put Jason kimz in the picture and voila xD http://utaforum.net/uploads/avatars/avatar_1312.png?dateline=1370878732
(yes, it's my avatar xD )

Senor Henry

Momo's Minion
I'm not that great of an artist, but if you need help with something, I'll try my best!
What exactly is it that you need help with? Do you just want a concept art or a boxart sort of thing? Or both? It would also be really helpful if you could include a link to your UTAU's voice (I don't really care if it's the voicebank or an example of his singing) and maybe some personality or other unique traits he has.
Um... That is, if you want my help. :uhm:

AlphaUtau

Teto's Territory
I'm not a really 'stunning artist' but I still love to design utau's (don't be afraid of my Pinkish utau, I don't add pink to all my drawings xD) and I love to help people.

I don't really know where you need help with but I'm willing to help you whatever you want, giving advice till making a full design.

Ofcourse it'll look greater if you commission people, but I'll do it for free since my art isn't really amazing.

To know how I draw like: My icon and signature are drawn by me and this is my Deviantart: www.0xalphax0.deviantart.com

uvu

Cheezy Kim

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
AlphaUtau said:
I'm not a really 'stunning artist' but I still love to design utau's (don't be afraid of my Pinkish utau, I don't add pink to all my drawings xD) and I love to help people.

I don't really know where you need help with but I'm willing to help you whatever you want, giving advice till making a full design.

Ofcourse it'll look greater if you commission people, but I'll do it for free since my art isn't really amazing.

To know how I draw like: My icon and signature are drawn by me and this is my Deviantart: www.0xalphax0.deviantart.com

uvu

OMG ..it would be so purrfect c: i will PM you for details ..or something (?