[UTAU DESIGN] Possible Bank Creation

LilaSweet

Teto's Territory
[ http://chancytale.deviantart.com/art/UTAU-DESIGN-2-671960605 ]

This is a rough design of my new and first utau. I think I will make changes as I start her bank. The character profile is below ^^ Feel free to add judgment!

Name: Hokune Kima/ ほくね きま/ ホクネキマ
Height: 167 centimetres / 5.5ft
Appearance: [REFER TO IMAGE] Kima has long, well kept blue hair with a middle fringe. She has two longer strands at the front which fall past her chest. Kima, in contrast, has deep and rich tree brown eyes, with light orange rings in the middle. In finality to this, she has very pale skin with a pink tinge to her cheeks, making her skin more rosy and soft looking. In person, she is slender and does not have much build to her body, as she wears slightly bigger and baggier clothes.
Dress wear: Kima wears a light pink kimono shirt, dusted with flowers and a darker trim on the edges. Her sleeves drape just past her knuckles. Her shirt falls to the middle of her thighs, and underneath she wears a pair of leggings or dark dress pants. Her shoes mostly consist of ballet pumps, or on the off-occasion, she trades them in for a pair of dark sneakers.

-POSSIBLE HOPES?-
I hope for Kima to have a soft yet, still powerful voice. I intend to start with Kima's CV's in Japanese and move to her VCV's forward in time. I do also hope to create an English and Korean bank for her, but that is far a distant wish.

THANK YOU FOR READING!

Reactions: Kiyoteru