UTAU doesn't sing specific range.

Shine

Teto's Territory
[SOLVED ISSUE]

I recorded a 5-pitch VCV + CV voicebank and comissioned Ryan-kun to oto it for me (to who I'm eternally grateful for the awesome work!). I've been trying to solve this issue with him but we still haven't figured out what might be the problem, so I'm posting it here too to see if you guys could help!

That 5pitch voicebank, when installed into UTAU, won't sing a specific range. When in VCV, it won't sing from A#3 to C#3 and in CV, it won't sing from C#3 to F3. The problem could be the prefix.map, however, its configuration seems to be correct so there would be no reason for it affect those specific notes. We also have all the pitch folders inside the main voicebank folder, so there aren't any complicated folder paths that the software wouldn't recognize.
We also tried to go to Tools > Options > General > Others and check if the name notation was a # and not a b, and it still doesn't work.

Do you guys have any idea of what it might be?
Thank you in advance!

Last edited:

na4a4a

Outwardly Opinionated and Harshly Critical
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
Check to make sure the correct prefix/suffix exists in the oto.

If those prefixes are missing you can use an application like setparam to add those in bulk.

Shine

Teto's Territory
Check to make sure the correct prefix/suffix exists in the oto.

If those prefixes are missing you can use an application like setparam to add those in bulk.

Oh, yes, thank you! The folders had a setparam file that was misplaced by me, now the issue is solved, eheh! Thanks!