UTAU doesn't sing till the end

SiroUsagi

Momo's Minion
So, I was using UTAU-Synth and had the voice bank of Yamine Renri.
It does sing, but not till the end. 1/3 of the way, it just stops singing and starts to load forever.
When I pause, then start from the part where she have stopped, it begins to load again, except you can't do anything. (Not even let you close the software)
Rendering stops in 1/3 of the way as well.
I'm just going to write down some information, if that will help : - :
registration key remover by Dante Designs
UTAU-Synth by InochiPM
UST by Hugwalk (Song: Currant by haruno)

I really need help. :bigtears: thank you.

partial

UTAU English advocate
Retired User
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
I've gone ahead and downloaded Renri and that UST to see if I'd encounter the same issue.
Looking at the UST called "Currant_ORIG", and converting it from romaji to hiragana and then to VCV, there are some aliases Renri does not have in her voicebank. When UTAU tries to play these, it may be what's causing you problems. After I changed them, everything worked fine.

I need to know what USTs you're wanting to use so I can fix the aliases for you. There are a lot of them. Are you tuning it yourself or wanting to use the tuning that some of them come with?

SiroUsagi

Momo's Minion
Was the UST made in Win-UTAU or UTAU-Synth?
I'm not sure, but I think it probably be Win-UTAU.
[doublepost=1550608761][/doublepost]
I've gone ahead and downloaded Renri and that UST to see if I'd encounter the same issue.
Looking at the UST called "Currant_ORIG", and converting it from romaji to hiragana and then to VCV, there are some aliases Renri does not have in her voicebank. When UTAU tries to play these, it may be what's causing you problems. After I changed them, everything worked fine.

I need to know what USTs you're wanting to use so I can fix the aliases for you. There are a lot of them. Are you tuning it yourself or wanting to use the tuning that some of them come with?
I was planning to edit the tuning from the "Currant_EDITED"ust. May I ask you to fix those alias for me?:blink:
Thank you so much!

partial

UTAU English advocate
Retired User
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
Iwas planning to edit the tuning from the "Currant_EDITED"ust. May I ask you to fix those alias for me?:blink:
Thank you so much!
Yes. I will shoot you a message with the USTs with fixed aliases once I get back to my PC.