UTAU Dream Stage Manga

❤️PuririnLuka❤️

Arsloids Guardian
Defender of Defoko
So I already started Chapter one Introducing two characters Akari and Producer-san
Here is the plot for this manga series

In UTAU Dream Stage it is up to producer to get his idols up to the top, what makes it harder for him to achieve that is that more and more idols comes and joins the agencie. The Rival Company, Vipper, will not allow 596 Pro to achive the Idol Crown, The idols who'll make sure they don't achieve it is Teto, Momo, and Ritsu. Will 596 Pro achive the Idol crown in the end?​

❤️PuririnLuka❤️

Arsloids Guardian
Defender of Defoko
If you don't mind too please add a reference pic so I know how your UTAU looks like
[DOUBLEPOST=1444863527][/DOUBLEPOST]
I recommend using a google form so people can submit their UTAU characters, to prevent your document from getting vandalized. ^_^;;
How do I do a google form? I never actually did something like that

Retired User
Retired User
Defender of Defoko
I love this plot~! Do you have ideas for the UTAUs you are going to have in the manga?
Also, how are you going to market this? (If it's going to be sold)

❤️PuririnLuka❤️

Arsloids Guardian
Defender of Defoko
I love this plot~! Do you have ideas for the UTAU (plural) you are going to have in the manga?
Also, how are you going to market this? (If it's going to be sold)
Yes I do have Ideas for the UTAUs in the manga they are totally going to have a huge part
and no this will not be sold as the characters are not mine, and also I want to make this a community manga where people could enjoy an actual Manga for UTAU
[DOUBLEPOST=1444864170][/DOUBLEPOST]Okay please fill out this form here
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1UdINA_25Ea0IBpkoaVZ71ZlLqsFZe_YjiIA4AXCoC5w/viewform?usp=send_form
[DOUBLEPOST=1444864400][/DOUBLEPOST]
Should we post reference art here or do we pm it to you?
You can link it to the form that I have linked just now ^^

Last edited:

Retired User
Retired User
Defender of Defoko
Yes I do have Ideas for the UTAU (plural) in the manga they are totally going to have a huge part
and no this will not be sold as the characters are not mine, and also I want to make this a community manga where people could enjoy an actual Manga for UTAU
[DOUBLEPOST=1444864170][/DOUBLEPOST]Okay please fill out this form here
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1UdINA_25Ea0IBpkoaVZ71ZlLqsFZe_YjiIA4AXCoC5w/viewform?usp=send_form
[DOUBLEPOST=1444864400][/DOUBLEPOST]
You can link it to the form that I have linked just now ^^

Ah ok ^^
I am definitely supporting this manga and will contribute in any way I can.

❤️PuririnLuka❤️

Arsloids Guardian
Defender of Defoko
Hello every one just want to update and make sure to let everyone know that this project ain't dead,
I have decided on the UTAU's that i'll be adding in for now
Mai Kawasumi
Mizuki Kisaragi
Kazuya Kawasumi
Kaori Amai
Hiroko
and Usagi

The rest of the UTAU's are not gonna be appearing atm but they will make their debut in the manga later on, so if your UTAU is not on this list. don't worry hopefully it'll be on the next list. I will not exclude any UTAU's just make sure their Race is Human and or Ghost(I can make them act ghostly and be human)