[UTAU English] Sky High [Abrielle 100 VCCV]

OngakuCD

Ritsu's Renegades
Defender of Defoko

VCCV is the same as CVVC in many ways but then it has me confused most of the time. I'm trying to convert this ust I made a minute ago, but I'm still learning as I go along what to use in the voicebank to make it flow better and have her pronounce things so they are more comprehensible.

Anyways, I need to fix the tempo and perhaps find someone to go over the track completely.

I'm playing with the harmonies too so they are subject to change

CarrotJuice

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
whoa its qiote a rough cover and the vocals are squite incomplete but the voice has sooo much potential !! how many pitches was this recorded on? it sounds so powerful

OngakuCD

Ritsu's Renegades
Defender of Defoko
whoa its qiote a rough cover and the vocals are squite incomplete but the voice has sooo much potential !! how many pitches was this recorded on? it sounds so powerful
Thank you!

I'm not really good at tuning usts which is why I end up having to find someone to help me.

Right now this cover was used with her main pitch which is at C4 (which carries her up to G6 until she becomes distorted) and then for the higher pitches I used E4 ( which can get her up to about the same but shes more clearer). I just recorded with a very solid tone. I'm working on her G3 which should sound really good since I can naturally go G3 and lower.