UTAU failing to make vcv teto sing?

YstLol

Momo's Minion
When I use "Lyric Diphonizer" plugin or making vcv usts myself, utau renders crossfades too slow.
Here:
a video

It doesn't fail in OpenUTAU, it's faster than UTAU
what do i do?

Kiyoteru

UtaForum power user
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
It seems like you don't have Teto's VCV voicebank installed, which is why only the CV and VV samples are making sound. You can check to see whether a lyric exists in the voicebank by selecting an individual note and pressing Ctrl+G. If it's available, it should open directly to a waveform. If not, it'll open to a spreadsheet window.

If you need to download Teto's VCV voicebank, this is where you can get it from: https://kasaneteto.jp/en-voicebank.html

YstLol

Momo's Minion
I don't have vv installed??
Post automatically merged:

It seems like you don't have Teto's VCV voicebank installed, which is why only the CV and VV samples are making sound. You can check to see whether a lyric exists in the voicebank by selecting an individual note and pressing Ctrl+G. If it's available, it should open directly to a waveform. If not, it'll open to a spreadsheet window.

If you need to download Teto's VCV voicebank, this is where you can get it from: https://kasaneteto.jp/en-voicebank.html
I don't have vv installed??

YstLol

Momo's Minion

how to get rid of vv????

수연 <Suyeon>

Your friendly neighborhood koreaboo trash
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
Clearly, you are not understanding what @Kiyoteru has posted.
The voicebank you are using is Teto's CV - consonant vowel - library. The library has VV - vowel vowel - combinations.
The reason the Lyric Diphonizer is not working is because its purpose is to make the UST compatible with VCV - vowel consonant vowel. The bank you are using is not made in VCV format.

CV banks are aliased like so...
[か] [き] [く] [け] [こ]
Vowels in CV banks are usually just [あ] [い] [う] [え] [お] [ん] but vowel combinations may be added to facilitate smoother transitions and reduce CV's choppy nature. Vowel combinations are aliased as such [a い] [i あ] etc.

VCV libraries are aliased like so...
[- か] [a か] [- あ] [a あ]

CVVC libraries are aliased like so...
[- か] [a k] [か] [- あ] [あ] [a あ]

You can check a library's aliasing system by left clicking a note that isn't working properly and Ctrl+G. You will get the configuration window which will display the aliases the library has. The aliases have to match the lyrics or else they will not play.

Do as @Kiyoteru instructed and download the library labeled as Triphone (VCV). That library will work with the Lyric Diphonizer.

Reactions: AnemicBloomer

YstLol

Momo's Minion
Clearly, you are not understanding what @Kiyoteru has posted.
The voicebank you are using is Teto's CV - consonant vowel - library. The library has VV - vowel vowel - combinations.
The reason the Lyric Diphonizer is not working is because its purpose is to make the UST compatible with VCV - vowel consonant vowel. The bank you are using is not made in VCV format.

CV banks are aliased like so...
[か] [き] [く] [け] [こ]
Vowels in CV banks are usually just [あ] [い] [う] [え] [お] [ん] but vowel combinations may be added to facilitate smoother transitions and reduce CV's choppy nature. Vowel combinations are aliased as such [a い] [i あ] etc.

VCV libraries are aliased like so...
[- か] [a か] [- あ] [a あ]

CVVC libraries are aliased like so...
[- か] [a k] [か] [- あ] [あ] [a あ]

You can check a library's aliasing system by left clicking a note that isn't working properly and Ctrl+G. You will get the configuration window which will display the aliases the library has. The aliases have to match the lyrics or else they will not play.

Do as @Kiyoteru instructed and download the library labeled as Triphone (VCV). That library will work with the Lyric Diphonizer.
it worked properly but then got broken because something of my new vcv.
it should sound like:
こ わ れ て い る の
in vcv:
(- こ) (o わ) (a れ) (e て) (e い) (i る) (u の)
but the result is a really noticable failed crossfade or wrong alias:
"ko o a a re e te e i i ar ar"
what do i do now?
btw i also reseted the preutterance and the overlap