utau (gahata meiji) won't pronounce certain notes properly

irlkodzuken

Momo's Minion
hello, i am still new to utau. i downloaded a ust and i am using gahata meiji's fantasy voicebank, everything is fine apart from these notes, she can't pronounce them correctly. it should be 'vaivai' but she says 'aiai', does anyone know how i can fix this? thank you

1625085964206.png

FelineWasteland

Feral Catboy
Defender of Defoko
[- ヴぁ] and [i ヴぁ] aren't included in the voicebank; you can tell from how the envelope is short and flat-ish at the beginning. Try using [- ば] and [i ば] as a substitute?

Reactions: irlkodzuken

irlkodzuken

Momo's Minion
[- ヴぁ] and [i ヴぁ] aren't included in the voicebank; you can tell from how the envelope is short and flat-ish at the beginning. Try using [- ば] and [i ば] as a substitute?
thank you for your help, i've tried it and it works :smile: if you don't mind can i ask another question, she can't read these notes either, i thought getting rid of the question marks was the solution but it made it sound strange + i've tried it with another voicebank (matsudappoiyo) and it works fine, what should i do?

1625092629340.png1625092653987.png

FelineWasteland

Feral Catboy
Defender of Defoko
thank you for your help, i've tried it and it works :smile: if you don't mind can i ask another question, she can't read these notes either, i thought getting rid of the question marks was the solution but it made it sound strange + i've tried it with another voicebank (matsudappoiyo) and it works fine, what should i do?

View attachment 10569View attachment 10570
It should read it correctly without the question mark; did you check the note properties to make sure the all the fields are empty (except intensity and modulation)?