UTAU High School Mystery....

Lemondolly

Teto's Territory
Defender of Defoko
Your UTAU attends a school with some of the vipperloids!
Here are the Vipperloids attending:
Yokune Rook/Ruko: A hermaphrodite, just for those of you who don't know.
Namine Ritsu: A boy that looks like a girl once again for those who don't know.
Kasane Teto
Kasane Ted
Ooka Miko
Sukone Tei
Oniko Hinomoto
Scott

Somewhere hidden far back in the woods is a very nice school that is rather large by the name of Sora High. Each student gets a dorm on campus to share with two other students of the same sex. The school is easy to get lost in due to its largeness, but each student is given a map to avoid this. There are many vines growing on the stone gate and walls of the school, and a beautiful garden surounds the school for nature walks. Inside the halls are velvet carpets. There is only one light in the school besides the small classroom lights, and that is in the dining hall where there is a large chandelier. The halls are lined with candles. On the west side of the building is boy's dorms while on the east is the girl's. To the South of the building is a large music hall with a mirror that covers the entire wall for a view of the garden. In the middle of the room is a grand piano.

Name of UTAU:
Year(1,2,3, or 4?):
Dorm:
UTAU Gender:
Evening class?(Y/N)(Music class):
Three items your UTAU packs:

Before an UTAU is allowed to enter campus grounds, they are asked to learn the school rules.
1.) This school is not a dating service. Please refrain from any romantic actions.
2.) Boys are not allowed in the girls' dorms. Vice versa.
3.) Breakfast starts at 7:00 am. Don't be late.
4.) Class starts at 8:00 am. Don't be late.
5.) Lunch starts at 12:00 pm. Lunch is not mandatory.
6.) Classes end at 3:00 pm.
7.) For those taking evening classes, classes begin at 5:00 pm. They end at 6:00 pm. Don't be late.
8.) Lights out at 10:00.
9.) Students are not allowed to be outside of their rooms during the times of 10:00pm to 6:00 am.
10.) Keep the noise down.
11.) Do well in all of your classes.
12.) Do not cause trouble.
13.) Respect the other students.
14.) Students may only bring three items from home. We will supply basic supplies.

Students that disobey these rules will be punished depending on their offense and previous warnings.
1.) Warning
2.) Warning
3.) Detention
4.) Saturday School
5.) Suspension
6.) Suspension
7.) Suspension
8.) Expulsion

Dorms:
1.) Kasane Ted
2.) Namine Ritsu
3.)
1.) Scott
2.)
3.)
1.) Yokune Rook
2.)
3.)
1.)
2.)
3.)
1.)
2.)
3.)

1.) Onsei Lulu
2.)
3.)
1.) Sokune Tei
2.) Oniko Hinomoto
3.)
1.) Kasane Teto
2.)
3.)
1.) Ooka Miko
2.)
3.)
1.) ???
2.) ???
3.) ???

After you are accepted into the game: (Do not read until you enter please!)
A bus comes to pick up all of the students and take them into the grounds. After about an hour of driving, students can now see the forest. The bus drives for about ten more minutes until you pull up in front of a stunning stone building. It stands tall and is covered in vines. Everyone gets their bags from the bus and approach the gates. As soon as the students come to the large gate, it slowly squeaks open. Students flood into the yard and up the stairs were a woman stands in front of the gate. She introduces herself, "I am Miss Utanemi, or Miss U, if you will. I am the principal of this school. I hope you all find yourself welcome here. If you just follow the rules, which I assume that you all have read, we will not have a problem. Please use common sense. Follow me for a tour." Each of the students look around excited before following the woman. When they all walked in the large wooden doors automatically shut behind the students and locked. It was freezing in the room. All UTAUs carrying cellular devices all lost reception and all electronics shut off, proving useless. Someone in the crowd mentions being scared. Miss U seems to hear this, but just smirks and turns around, beckoning the crowd with her. The whole building is freezing.

Forum Rules:
1.) No profanity unless you put your comment in a spoiler.
2.) Yes, your UTAU can date! I won't say that they can't get in trouble, though.
3.) I will be the one using the vippers so that other people don't misuse them and make them fall head over heals for their UTAU.
4.) Be nice!
5.) Have fun!

Oh and be smart, okay? Your UTAU CAN die in this, so be careful!

dem_princess

Momo's Minion
Hmmm....I'd love to join this! How many characters may I enter though?? And can characters also be unreleased characters?

Meta

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
I'd like to give this a try.

Name of UTAU: Kame Beach
Year(1,2,3, or 4?): 4
Dorm: 3
UTAU Gender: Male
Evening class?(Y/N)(Music class): No
Three items your UTAU packs: (besides clothing right?) large turtle plushie, sunglasses, and an umbrella

Lemondolly

Teto's Territory
Defender of Defoko
Oh god... um.... sorry I kinda forgot the plot I originally had installed for this... I'll re-write.... enter as many UTAU as you please!

RageNoodles

Momo's Minion
Name of UTAU: Sora Denatsu
Dorm: 5?
UTAU Gender: Female
Evening class?(Y/N)(Music class): Yes, please!
Three items your UTAU packs: Cup Noodles, chopsticks, and Llama plushie.

Jpegurl

Teto's Territory
(• ε •) ℝågê✿ñööÐlê§ link said:
Name of UTAU: Sora Denatsu
Dorm: 5?
UTAU Gender: Female
Evening class?(Y/N)(Music class): Yes, please!
Three items your UTAU packs: Cup Noodles, chopsticks, and Llama plushie.

Not to be rude, but this thread died months ago and the poster has left UTAForum. Please don't revive dead threads unless it's under special (I.e. updates to a project, to an utau directory page, etc)

Sorry if it sounds like I'm mini-modding. ;;

Jpegurl

Teto's Territory
(• ε •) ℝågê✿ñööÐlê§ link said:
Oh, so sorry :sick: I didn't notice that...

I feel so dumb right now...

Oh, it's alright! ^^ I just wanted to let you know so you wouldn't make the same mistake. :3

Lemondolly

Teto's Territory
Defender of Defoko
I actually a returning for a short while so I can finish a project I helped start.