UTAU Hotel!

HarazokiYuki

Momo's Minion
Welcome to the UTAU Hotel. Hope you stay... Forever!!!

Plot: "Brand new!!! Amazing, cheap hotel, rooms for rent! Everything you have ever dreamed, here at the UTAU Hotel, your dream vacation and room is here! Want to go swimming? Join our indoor pool! Want to play with monkeys? That's odd, but here at the UTAU Hotel, you can do anything you want!"

You are an UTAU/character of your choice and you saw this advertisement for the new UTAU Hotel on the TV/Heard it on the radio/ saw a flyer. Now you want to see it! But you have also seen on the news that Defoko has gone missing!
As you arrive in, you notice that many people have came, all also UTAUs. You look to the side and even see Teto!
You go to the front counter and get a room. You are given the room keys and the number of your "perfect room."
You walk to your room and it is everything you ever wanted!

But what you don't know is....
You can't leave this hotel!!!
~

Anyone is allowed to join this Roleplay at any time, just fill out this forum:

Character name:
Character age:
Character Gender:
Character occupation(allowed to leave blank) :
Room number:
Floor Number (1 to 15):
Desired dream room:
~

Here is my character (you can use this as an example!) :

Character name: (Harazoki) Yuki
Character age: 13
Character Gender: Female
Character occupation: Waitress at Cozy Cubby Cafe
Room number: 27
Floor Number (1 to 15): 3
Desired dream room: High-tech; built in recording studio with amazing new technology; Len fan-girl room

~

Rules:
You can have more than one character
No God-modding (never dying.)
Please accept if you get killed
Try to last as long living as you can
In the beginning, act like you don't know that you'll die xD
Be sure to make a team later on!
~

Lets start....
NOW!!!!!!!

A

Adlez

I'll join.

Character name: Mita Souzou
Character age: Teenage
Character occupation: One of four Ruling Powers of AB27, in charge of the 4 agents
Room number: 27
Floor Number: 10
Desired dream room: A really big apartment for all AB27 Ruling Powers, 4 Agents, and their families to live in comfortably.  One room is a recording studio.  And there's really great internet connection.

As for her abilities, pretty much none other than what a normal person can do.  But she can summon anyone from AB27 to help her.  (They don't come if they don't want to, though)

SakisCookie

Teto's Territory
Defender of Defoko
I want to join, but...I have a question:

Can I use an UTAU that hasn't been released yet? I have his character and everything, just not a compete voice yet. ;u;

HarazokiYuki

Momo's Minion
SakisCookie link said:
I want to join, but...I have a question:

Can I use an UTAU that hasn't been released yet? I have his character and everything, just not a compete voice yet. ;u;

Of course!! :3

svutau

Momo's Minion
Character name: Takumi
Character age: 15(acts younger)
Character Gender:Male
Character occupation(allowed to leave blank) : Professional Slacker
Room number: 7
Floor Number (1 to 15):8
Desired dream room: Floor made of warm sand with a mini fridge full of fish and the room has small recording studio inside it
He's a neko so that would explain alot :3

SakisCookie

Teto's Territory
Defender of Defoko
Character name: Sakura Iwakura
Character age: 18
Character occupation: N/A
Room number: 32
Desired dream room: A room decorated with fancy furniture straight out of a high-class catalog, but with small touches to make it feel like home. A large window that provides a beautiful view of the sky, and a mini-snack bar would be nice, too~!

Character name: Zakuro Tsukimoto
Character age: Around 500 actually, but only appears 18
Character Gender: Male
Character occupation: N/A
Room number: 33
Desired dream room: As long as there's a bed, he couldn't care less. It has to be directly next to Sakura's room, no matter what. But hey, if we're talking dreams, give him a little area to exercise and punch things and he'll be freaking ecstatic.

Meta

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
Well, I'll give it a shot!

Character name: Kame Beach
Character age: 18
Character Gender: male
Character occupation(allowed to leave blank) :
Room number: 25
Floor Number (1 to 15): 1
Desired dream room: A room right next to he pool, and has a HUGE bathroom with a HUGE bathub connected to it, with water jets and everything. And the bed must be extremely comfortable for long sleeps, and long naps, and extremely comfortable chairs for relaxing.

HarazokiYuki

Momo's Minion
Woah! Didn't know there's so many people already! x3 So lets begin!!
~~
Yuki: *opens door to room 27* HOLY--- *is amazed to see that the advertisement was true and starts to jump onto the bed*

svutau

Momo's Minion
Takumi: *runs up joyfully to room 7 and opens the door* This is beautiful! Better break in this floor! *falls asleep on the sandy floor leaving the door open*

Austria

Momo's Minion
Defender of Defoko
FFFFFF I want to join! xD

Character name: Yuki Kusata
ALIAS: Yuyu (She will be using this alias throughout the roleplay as there is another Yuki xD)
Character age: 15
Character occupation: ----
Room number: 18
Floor Number: 15
Desired dream room: Very large room. Black wallpaper with simplistic, futuristic white designs all over it. Giant window that takes up entire wall, looking out into uhhh...whatever skyline/landscape is outside. Black silk (with cool white designs, as always) covers on the bed. Small fancy table and 2 chairs next to the window, as well as a small closet and a nightstand next to the bed. Grand piano in the middle of the room.
Nice simplistic LARGE, completely white, bathroom. 

(descriptions lol)

I prefer literal roleplay ouo

Nozomi-Chan

Momo's Minion
I Can't say no to a RP *-* I'll Join !

Character name: Nozomi Ayumu
Character age: 16
Character occupation(allowed to leave blank) : N/A
Room number: 4
Floor Number (1 to 15): 14
Desired dream room: High Tech Room,Black Stripped Red, A room adapted to Yandere personality, Many Music instrument like Piano,Saxophone and Guitar,A Full High Tech Computer Who can do anything.

Nozomi : *Run to the 14 Floor and Open the door to the room 4* What the -- * Begin to run everywhere for see everything in the room *  Its so Amazing !

SakisCookie

Teto's Territory
Defender of Defoko
(...I can only RP literately, so... XP)

"Wow...Zaki, this place is amazing! It's everything that commercial said it would be~!"

A rather disgruntled-looking boy staggered into the lobby of the hotel, somehow managing to hold up a stack of suitcases that were twice his height. His companion, an obtusely cheerful girl, skipped around him in giddy excitement.

"Hoo....f***ing...ray..." the boy panted, stiffly aware of a suitcase handle that was digging into his ribs. He managed to stumble over to an ornate couch, where his load was carelessly dumped. With his hands now free, he took an opportunity to smack the still-prancing girl in the back of the head.

"Oww! Zakuro, that hurts..."

"You know what hurts? My back after carrying all your crap!" the boy now identified as Zakuro spat, crimson eyes alive with fury.

The girl met his gaze easily, but slowly turned to look at the floor. "I'm sorry, Zaki. I should have helped more. I was just so excited..."

Zakuro sighed and rubbed the back of his head. When she made that dejected face, there was no way he could stay mad. It was like watching a small puppy crawl out of a pool, all huddled up and trembling. "Okay Sakura, don't act like that. Just try and calm down, would you?" With a sigh, Zakuro curiously scanned the hotel's lobby. "So where the heck do we check in?"

"Maybe we should wait until we see someone else, and ask them," Sakura suggested, perching on the space on the couch that wasn't already occupied by the pair's luggage.

Hinari

Momo's Minion
I guess I shall join.

Character name: William Isaac Castelle (Will)
Character age: 23
Character Gender: Male
Character occupation: Treasure Hunter
Room number: 30
Floor Number: 15
Desired dream room: Only the best. A large room with a king sized bed with silk sheets and the fluffiest pillows. A bathroom with all the essentials complete with a bathtub big enough for four people. A high-definition television would be nice as well. And the best view, if possible.

A few of the hotel employees scurried into the lobby with enough luggage for a family of four.  It wasn't long before a blonde-haired, orange-eyed aristocrat stepped in to meet up with the group. He casually ran his fingers through his bangs and took in the scenery.

"...not bad." he said to himself. "I suppose this place will do."

Austria

Momo's Minion
Defender of Defoko
Yuyu pushed open the doors of the hotel, muttering to herself. She needed a holiday...just to get away from her stuffy friends. They were no fun. They didn't appreciate her jokes at all. Shame, really.

She looked around the lobby. It was beautifully decorated with golden chandeliers dangling from 20 foot high ceilings, and red velvet carpets covering the shiny marble floors. Yuyu caught herself staring at one of the intricate designs on the walls.

"Silly me...have to check in and get my room key. Start my holiday already....that's what I'm here for, after all." she muttered to herself.

After checking in and obtaining her room key, Yuyu rode the glass elevators to the fifteenth floor.
"Room 18...room 18...room 18..." 

"Excuse me ma'am, but you appear lost," a voice behind her called out softly.
Yuyu swung around and saw a maid, standing there, with a tray loaded with different snacks.
"I can help you find your room, if you'd like. What's your room number?"

"Number 18. Can't seem to find it..hmm." Yuyu said, thoughtful.

The maid smiled kindly,"Yes, that particular room is that way," the maid pointed down the hall, "Just make a left and you'll see the room. You can't miss it."

Yuyu nodded and started walking away, "Thanks!" she said, looking over her shoulder back at the maid.

The maid tilted her head and smiled,"No problem, it's my pleasure. Enjoy your stay!"
When Yuyu turned the corner, the maid chuckled softly to herself, "I hope you stay with us....forever....!"

~

Yuyu held her breath, what was her room going to look like? Surely better than the last hotel she stayed in...right?
Here goes nothing... Yuyu thought to herself as she pushed open the door. Immediately, she squealed out loud.
The room was just how she had hoped it would be like, the grand piano, giant window, silk bedsheets...everything!

Flopping onto the bed in content, Yuyu looked up at the ceiling. She didn't want to get up. It was just so soft.

Yuyu looked at the clock hanging on the wall, "Ah.....I guess I'll wake up in time for dinner."

HarazokiYuki

Momo's Minion
(..Dawwwhh now I'm going to use the format you guys use xD)

"Oh my gosh! This bed is so....,"she said excited. "soft... And finally, I don't have to be by my stupid family...!" She said with a gasp.

She had hated her family for almost her entire life; they never let her do anything she wanted to do. She was so relieved to be away from them. She also needed to get something horrible off of her mind-- Her boyfriend's death the previous month before; he was drunk and driving, and he drove into a lake, not knowing what he was doing, and drowned. Yuki had been devastated ever since, and just needed to relax and have some time all for herself.

She got up and walked over to a wall with a bunch of buttons. One was labeled, "ON." She pressed it, and a door opened up in the side of the wall, leading to her very own recording studio. She was in paradise.

"I could really get used to this."

Nozomi-Chan

Momo's Minion
( i prefer this format... )

After have noticed that this room are the best i never had before,i decided to look if some other person were here too. i pick up my headphone and put my favorite song for after go outside my room.

''so, maybe if i go on the first floor i will see some poeple. However,i will just walk everywhere.''

I Started to walk to the elevator for go down to the first floor. When i was in the elevator, i started to sing. My headphone on my ears,i was listen my favorite song,and i was very inside my ''crazyness''. When the elevator stopped at the 3rd floor, a lady wearing a uniform, came inside. I stopped to sing. She take a look on me and started to talk. I put off my headphone.

''Sorry,i wasn't listen you. What did you said ?''
'' I said : Do you search your room ?''

I throw at her a bad look. I have a bad feeling but i can't know if its true or its my imagination.

''No,i'm okay. I just try to find some poeple to talk with.''
'' Oh,its okay Then. Hope you stay with us forever ''
'' Eh...We will see.''

Arrived at the first floor, i see anybody except the employees who give us the key to our room. He throw me a smile but i just ignore it and return in the elevator for press the 2rd floor. When the doors closed, i put again my headphone to listen some songs.

Austria

Momo's Minion
Defender of Defoko
(OOC: I just realized that there are now two Yuki's....Whoops xD This is going to be confusing...is there anything I can do? Like call my Yuki, Yuyu or something? ouo)

HarazokiYuki

Momo's Minion
Austria link said:
(OOC: I just realized that there are now two Yuki's....Whoops xD This is going to be confusing...is there anything I can do? Like call my Yuki, Yuyu or something? ouo)
(crap.. o_o I don't have any ideas on what to do o-o)

Austria

Momo's Minion
Defender of Defoko
Harazoki Yuki link said:
[quote author=Austria link=topic=2613.msg19242#msg19242 date=1341880329]
[/quote]

(I'll just go ahead and call her Yuyu xD)

HarazokiYuki

Momo's Minion
Austria link said:
[quote author=Harazoki Yuki link=topic=2613.msg19246#msg19246 date=1341882842]
[quote author=Austria link=topic=2613.msg19242#msg19242 date=1341880329]
[/quote]

(I'll just go ahead and call her Yuyu xD)
[/quote]

(Okay. lets continue :333)

"I wonder who else is here..." she wondered, leaving the recording studio, pressing the button that said "OFF" on her way out, camouflaging it.

On her way out, her TV turned on; the news was on.

"BREAKING NEWS. UTAU DEFOKO, ALSO KNOWN AS UTA UTANE, IS STILL MISSING. IF YOU HAVE ANY SIGN OF WHERE SHE MAY BE, PLEASE CONTACT YOUR NEAREST POLICE DEPARTMENT OR CALL THE STATION AS SOON AS POSSIBLE," said a strong, bolting voice.

"Defoko is still missing..?" Yuki questioned herself, majorly concerned of the cause. The television shut off and Yuki left the room to see who else was in the hotel.