UTAU Hotel!

Lemondolly

Teto's Territory
Defender of Defoko
Lulu was about to turn around when the light went out. She screamed for a second, then caught her breath. Lulu didn't feel the chilling sensation around her, so she knew that she hadn't been sucked into the darkness. She fell around for her door, then twisted the knob open into the hallway. "H-hello?" Lulu called, hoping for an answer. She walked to the elevator and reached out endlessly into the cold air of the cement walls. Lulu heard a bang and knew. The elevator fell. Lulu started stomping her feet and the lights on her knees, arms, and feet came on. She could see down the hallway slightly, but the light were dim and she still had to move slowly. She finally made her way to the stairs, hoping that everyone was still in the dining hall. Lulu stopped when she heard footsteps. She held her breath. There was definitely someone down the hallway, breathing hard, too. "Excuse me?" No answer. She began to panic and run down the stairs as the being was only just behind her. As she ran she tripped and tumbled down the stairs. She stomped her feet so that the lights turned off and dragged herself into a corner. She held her breath as the being noiselessly walked past her.

casplat

Momo's Minion
Character name: Melody Akita
Character age: 15
Character Gender: Female
Character occupation: Cosplay Cafe
Room number: 37
Floor Number (1 to 15): 4
Room: Lolita , Cute bright colors. Posters oh cute things . Rilakkuma items, ect.
Melody Enters the building . She Checks in and plans to go to her room.

Lemondolly

Teto's Territory
Defender of Defoko
Lulu sat still for a couple of moments before she uncovered her mouth and caught her breath. Suddenly down the hall she could hear someone whispering "Where are you...." Lulu once again slowed breath but she couldn't completely stop it because she needed air. Lulu slowly crawled across the hallway although she could still hear the mysterious being wandering the hall for her. She couldn't stand because her legs were too sore after falling down the stairs. I just wanna be your friend. Lulu stuck to the wall. With one hand on it, she crawled down the hallway hoping not to bump into the stranger.

Austria

Momo's Minion
Defender of Defoko
Yuyu stumbled around, feeling around for the wall. It was frustrating, not knowing where you would step. It was even more frustrating to know that this was a straight hallway.
Suddenly Yuyu heard footsteps down the hall, maybe someone was here to help her? Picking up speed, she jogged over towards the sound of the footsteps. Maybe it was a staff member looking for people dislocated by the blackout. Maybe they could help her out and lead her back down to the lobby.

A dark figure was whispering things that she couldn't pick up. Hmm. Maybe he was going over the schedule, or mumbling about elevator repairs or something. Who knows.

"H-Hello? Anyone there? There's a blackout and the elevator fell...I'm kinda...not familiar with the hotel so could you please guide..." Yuyu's voice faded as the figure looked up at her. The figure wore a mask.

Yuyu's eyes widened as she saw the dark figure approaching. Quickly, she realized this wasn't a staff member, "W-What do you want from me?" she yelled.

The figure didn't reply. He pulled out something from his pocket, but it was too dark to see what it was. The figure continued to advance.
Yuyu backed up...but she didn't know where to go. The elevator wasn't an option. There were no stairs the direction she was being forced in, and any sensible person would probably still be downstairs eating or in their rooms, "I...I have a weapon!" Yuyu shouted, grabbing a metal staff that was leaning against the wall.

The figure paused for a moment, but continued to walk toward her. Yuyu precariously backed into a corner, holding up the staff. The figure easily grabbed the staff, and flung it away.

Now shocked, Yuyu stared up at the figure in fear, "...you aren't going to..?" and tried to crawl away.
Tightening his grip on the object he pulled out of his pocket earlier (Which Yuyu now realized was in fact, a knife.), the figure stared down at Yuyu for a few moments, as if contemplating her.

Yuyu was frozen in fear. She wanted to make a break for it, but there was no where she could go. She could try jumping down the elevator shaft, but it was a dead man's move. Pushing past the figure...? It could get her out of the situation, or it could get her killed.
I just have to go with what sounds the best....waiting here for my impending doom won't do me any good, would it? Yuyu wanted to laugh at herself, I have to try.
Quickly getting up, Yuyu pushed the figure aside and tried to run towards the stairs. She was never a good runner, and she certainly regretted skipping all the track practices now. She'd never thought that she would need them...and now.....? Look at me running away from a murderer or something. Yuyu thought bitterly. There was nothing in running. She would get no where. Even a child could outrun her. And she would now certainly be killed for trying to flee.

Almost immediately, the figure pounced on top of her, pinning her down to the floor. No hope for escape now. Yuyu could feel the figure picking her up, and promptly slammed her into the wall. It was jarring, and now that she was stunned, Yuyu was vulnerable to attacks.

Managing a few words, Yuyu said weakly, "I..don't have any money." The figure started to laugh softly, "That's not what I'm after."
Yuyu looked at him in despair and now at her inevitable death.

And the figure began to stab her with the knife. Yuyu gasped when she felt the knife slice into her. The figure only continued to slice and stab her. He almost seemed to write something on her. Her chest was swiftly cut open, wrists slit, and her throat slit. Blood welled up and puddled around Yuyu.

Yuyu could feel blood choking her, she spat it out. With her final breaths, Yuyu struggled to muster words, "W-Who are you...?"
The figure cleaned off the blade on Yuyu's shirt, "The answer."
Looking content that he cleaned to blade off, the figure slid it back into his pocket and read to himself what he wrote on Yuyu, "You are all warned. Get out of here while you can. And if you don't...."

Yuyu watched as the figure dropped her on the floor and kicked her aside. She could feel the light fading already. And through those last moments, Yuyu recalled her friends. She could remember how much fun they had together, playing tricks on the adults. It was all so entertaining. New friends and old friends...new experiences and old....was there a true difference? Yuyu laughed weakly.

And as quickly as she had died, the figure had already disappeared.
As if nothing had ever happened.

As if nothing had ever happened.

thibaud76200

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
During all this time, Burakku was following Lulu, with his saber, a couple of meters behind her because he thought that something gonna happen. When he saw the scene, he came in quickly. As half-ninja, he can move quickly without making any noise. He tried to follow the figure in this dark hall, but no results. He came back to Lulu's dead body, and took of his pulover to use it as a band to cover her injuries. He took her in his arms, goes back upstairs, and alerts everyone in the hotel and asking for help.
"Be careful !" he said quietly to himself.

(yes it's kinda strange. :U)

Austria

Momo's Minion
Defender of Defoko
thibaud76200 link said:
During all this time, Burakku was following Lulu, with his saber, a couple of meters behind her because he thought that something gonna happen. When he saw the scene, he came in quickly. As half-ninja, he can move quickly without making any noise. He tried to follow the figure in this dark hall, but no results. He came back to Lulu's dead body, and took of his pulover to use it as a band to cover her injuries. He took her in his arms, goes back upstairs, and alerts everyone in the hotel and asking for help.
\"Be careful !\" he said quietly to himself.

(yes it's kinda strange. :U)

OOC: Is this Lulu or Yuyu we're talking about here? ouo

If Yuyu:
Yuyu is dead so no point in healing her lD

poundthemochi

Teto's Territory
Habu fell asleep at the dinner table and was woken up by a sound of cheering. There were lots of people still there, he noticed that Yuyu and Lulu were gone. Since he knew that the elevators were having problems, he took the stairs.

Then the blackout came~

"I am going to watch everything and everyone"
Habu still is scared from the scream he heard on the way down to the elevator.
When he had to cross another flight of stairs, he saw an elevator.
On one of the floors there was an another scream not robotic like Defoko's.
Someone he knew, either way he was too scared to think about that.
He grabbed a clean large knife and held it by his side.
Then there was a faint laugh
"Yes,You need to faintly see the red of odd things" the voice said.
Habu had no idea what this ment.
He ran up all the way to his room.

Austria

Momo's Minion
Defender of Defoko
thibaud76200 link said:
(Burakku wasn't trying to heal her. Just covering.)

OOC: Ah. Ok.

So it was Lulu or Yuyu...?
Because Yuyu's the one dead here.
lD

ANYWAY
Since Yuyu's dead....

Character name: Yura Kusata (Yuyu's big brother xD)
Character age: 17
Character Gender: Male
Character occupation:
Room number: 38
Floor Number (1 to 15): 7
Room: Fancy and formal.  All black/white. Chandelier hanging on the ceiling.

Lemondolly

Teto's Territory
Defender of Defoko
Yeah, Lulu's still alive. I think you meant Yuyu.
-----------------
Lulu cried, but covered her hand with her since she couldn't if the being with still there, with it being pitch black and all. She knew it was Yuyu's voice. Lulu kept quiet for what seemed like forever, but was only a few seconds. After she deemed it safe, Lulu crawled towards her fallen friend and stamped her feet. The light came on illuminated on her friend's body. Her entire body started to shake as she saw the message "You are all warned. Get out of here while you can. And if you don't...."

Lulu put her head into palms and cried, knowing not only that this could have been her, but that she had lost the one person in this hotel that she could trust. Now Lulu was crippled in her legs, a nervous wreck, and all alone. With the ghost nearby. Lulu took off her shirt and wrapped it around Yuyu's chest. Lulu wasn't too bothered by walking around in undies, so she hoisted her companion onto her shoulders and grabbed the rod, using it as support. When Lulu stood up, she felt excruciating pain in her left leg. It was obvious that she had broken it on her fall down the stairs. Nevertheless, Lulu had to get back downstairs.

Austria

Momo's Minion
Defender of Defoko
Yura carefully pushed open the door of the hotel. His sister had booked in earlier...and he wanted to see for himself what was inside the hotel. The hotel was dark inside. All the lights were broken or were off.
"A blackout?" Yura mumbled to himself as he wandered around the lobby, "Curious. Very curious."
Yura grabbed his room key and slid it into his pocket, "I wonder where everyone is...?"

The elevator was out of order. It seemed to have fallen down the shaft. Yura rolled his eyes, This certainly reflects poorly on the hotel. Even more so if anyone was in the elevator. He thought casually.

As he climbed the stairs, the lights flickered back on when he reached...what? The 6th floor? Yura saw a girl struggling to walk down the stairs. Her leg seemed to be broken, and she was carrying something over her shoulder. What it was, Yura didn't know. He wasn't close enough to see in detail.
"Can I help you? Is anything wrong?"

Lemondolly

Teto's Territory
Defender of Defoko
Lulu started blushing because not only was there a boy in front of her, but her skirt was off and she was in her underwear. She decided to toughen up. "Please, help me get downstairs to the dining hall. This girl..... she needs help."

Austria

Momo's Minion
Defender of Defoko
Yura looked surprised, "Sure I can help you! Although I must ask, who is the girl and what's wrong with her? I just arrived here so..."

This is unfortunate, a girl hurt in the hotel or something? This just keeps getting worse and worse. Yura thought grimly, I hope it does get even worse. That would be horrible.

Lemondolly

Teto's Territory
Defender of Defoko
"She's..... my friend..." Lulu said, then handed Yuyu over to the boy, positioning her over his shoulder. "We should go now.... before bad stuff starts happening again....." Lulu sat on the ground and took her shirt off. She then pinned the rod to her left leg and tied it to her leg with her leg. She got up. " This is... uh.... a little easier to walk with now... Let's go." Lulu began to walk down the hallway.

Austria

Momo's Minion
Defender of Defoko
As the girl handed the body to Yura, Yura looked at the body's face. And to his utter shock, he was looking into the dead face of his sister.

Yura couldn't move. It was like his feet had turned to stone. He was holding his sister's dead body. Dumbstruck as he was, Yura managed to choke out a few words, "H-How did this happen?"

Lemondolly

Teto's Territory
Defender of Defoko
Lulu stopped. She looked at both the body of Yuyu and the boy. Suddenly it struck her. She doesn't know why she didn't see the resemblance at first. "A-are you.... Yuyu's sibling?"

Austria

Momo's Minion
Defender of Defoko
A single tear appeared in Yura's right eye, "Y-Yes...I am Yuyu's older brother. I came here late because I had to deal with some business....and I told Yuyu to start her vacation or something already...and....."

Yura shivered, "H-How did this happen..? Why is Yuyu...?"

Lemondolly

Teto's Territory
Defender of Defoko
"Um.... it's a long story. This hotel..... it's not safe. There's someone... or something in this hotel and it's eliminating us.... one by one. Even worse, we're trapped in her with no means of outside communication. My cellphone doesn't even work. There was a blackout, not too long ago, and I was on the seventh floor when I heard some.... following me. Hunting me. Hunting anyone, really. I came onto this floor, which was where Yuyu was. Since it was dark, I was able to hide from "it," but Yuyu wasn't so lucky. I could hear..... everything...." Lulu shivered. "It.... was saying things, and it did this to her. It seems that "it" is trying to eliminate all of us here, and we have to find-" Suddenly Lulu stopped. On the floor above both of them could clearly identify the sound of footsteps. LOUD footsteps. "We have to go, now, or else we'll end up like her..." Lulu snapped the rod at her knee so that she could bend it. She told hold of the boy's hand and began to run down the stairs.

Austria

Momo's Minion
Defender of Defoko
Yura let himself be dragged along, clutching at Yuyu's body tightly. He was still in shock. He didn't know what to say next. All he could do was shed manly tears. But tears would do nothing to bring Yuyu back. Nothing at all.
So there was no point in shedding them.

Steeling himself mentally, Yura hastening his step and went down the stairs quickly, soon arriving down into the lobby, "Where do we go now?" he said, turning to the girl.

Lemondolly

Teto's Territory
Defender of Defoko
"We go into the dining hall now. Hopefully everybody else is still there." Lulu walked into the dining hall with the boy to see other UTAUs were still in there after the blackout. Lulu limped over to the table and pushed food out of the way. She then took Yuyu from the boy and laid her down on the table. "Everybody!" Lulu shouted. "There is someone or something in the hotel that is trying to kill us all! I am going to tell you all now that there is no escape. At least.... not yet, but I'm sure that if we work together, we can get out mostly alive!" Lulu looked around at the UTAUs, hoping for an answer.