Collaboration UTAU is FOREVER Zine

Cheese

cured meat enthusiast
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
47qCbLD.png

UTAU is FOREVER Zine

“UTAU is FOREVER” is an UTAU zine based off the idea of a “send off” to UTAU—in that while a lot of us have gone on to bigger and better things, UTAU has been a reminder of all the fun times we’ve had and where we made and got closer to our friends.

The zine features 37 artists from all corners of the UTAU community, and includes over 150 UTAU.

UTAU is FOREVER is a charity zine, with all profit going to printing costs, and any leftover being donated to the ACLUー we'll post a receipt as proof once pre-orders are closed.

These pre-orders end on June 3rd and will be the only chance to order the zine, and with this being the first UTAU zine organized by the overseas community, we hope you're able to do so!

We hope that you enjoy the zine, as we sure did coming together and making it a reality ^q^!

twitter | tumblr | store

Last edited:
Reactions: Zoku and Arissa

FeatheredFinch

Ritsu's Renegades
Defender of Defoko
I think the hype of utau is over but the community is still pretty active I don't see a "send off" yet but this is a beautiful idea!

MystSaphyr

Procrastinator Extraordinaire
Administrator
Defender of Defoko
I think the hype of utau is over but the community is still pretty active I don't see a "send off" yet but this is a beautiful idea!

It's mainly themed that way because a lot of the organizers/artists have moved on from the fandom and did this as tribute of when they were still a part of it, but many of us are still here of course!!

FeatheredFinch

Ritsu's Renegades
Defender of Defoko
It's mainly themed that way because a lot of the organizers/artists have moved on from the fandom and did this as tribute of when they were still a part of it, but many of us are still here of course!!
Ooooooh true! I do want it haha

Nohkara

Pronouns: He/him
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
When the preorders will be sent? In this month or the next (July)?

Cheese

cured meat enthusiast
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
When the preorders will be sent? In this month or the next (July)?
I'm hoping for the end of this month, but it all depends on when we receive the zines from the printer. Keep an eye on the twitter for updates regarding this!

Reactions: Zoku and Nohkara