UTAU is loading folders and OTOs that aren't there

vlbonnie

Ritsu's Renegades
Defender of Defoko
This is essentially the same thing that happened in the Trei thread, but with a different UTAU. Never got help on that issue, either, so let's see what happens with this one.

I have a voicebank that looks like this in the folder.
Screenshot (448).png

However, when I open it up in UTAU trying to reload it, it looks like this instead.
Screenshot (449).png
This breaks all my vowel transitions and end breaths aliased with "+" because both the nonexistent "nuru scream" and the existent "rocc" are aliased this way. Is there a way to get UTAU to recognize the folder the way it is without me deleting half the oto every time I boot up the UST?

So far, I have tried unregistering the voicebank and registering it again, as well as deleting oto entries that lead nowhere, but they just renew themselves when I open the UST. I also tried clearing the UST's cache. Nothing sticks.

Big_B

Ritsu's Renegades
Defender of Defoko
Did you tried to delete the nonexistent folders through utau? Lol, I never saw smth like this, I hope you get a good answer soon. Good luck, sry for nnot being useful.

vlbonnie

Ritsu's Renegades
Defender of Defoko
Since it seems no one uses the search feature on this site any more, here's my post on the issue from a while back. Let me know if it helps and if not, we can figure out where in the world Windows decided to put these files.
Unfortunately, I've already tried that as well. The Roaming\UTAU\voice folder appears empty, even though I have the option to show hidden folders turned on (which is how I got to the AppData folder in the first place.) The Local and LocalLow folders don't even have an UTAU subfolder, so I honestly have no clue where the cache for this is.
[doublepost=1597967036][/doublepost]
Did you tried to delete the nonexistent folders through utau? Lol, I never saw smth like this, I hope you get a good answer soon. Good luck, sry for nnot being useful.
Yep. Every time I get rid of them, they regenerate themselves. It's like cutting arms off a starfish.
[doublepost=1597967503][/doublepost]I reinstalled utau. It fixed itself

Reactions: VocAddict and Big_B