「UTAU カバー」暁ハレ (Akatsuki Hare) - モザイクロール (Mosaic Roll)

Henhen

Momo's Minion
She has a nice voice, but somehow it sounds like she doesn't really care about the song shes singing, like she's all "lalala ooh I wonder what I'm going to eat for dinner" in her head. :P I don't know where I got that from... But anyway, it's nice

Some of her syllables (I noticed ta, ku and ko) come in a little late, it's only like a couple of milliseconds or so but noticeable to people who are in a nitpicky mood  (like I am now lol). But other than that there's not much for me to say. How long did you take to make her voicebank?

Hare

Teto's Territory
Henhen link said:
She has a nice voice, but somehow it sounds like she doesn't really care about the song shes singing, like she's all \"lalala ooh I wonder what I'm going to eat for dinner\" in her head. :P I don't know where I got that from... But anyway, it's nice

Some of her syllables (I noticed ta, ku and ko) come in a little late, it's only like a couple of milliseconds or so but noticeable to people who are in a nitpicky mood  (like I am now lol). But other than that there's not much for me to say. How long did you take to make her voicebank?

Thankyou! :3 Hmm, I got rid of the pitch bends the .ust came with. The song is about loosing interest in a relationship, so I did want her to sound a little bored, but maybe it was too much? She can be quite emotional, particularly at higher pitches I think. I'm not that good with pitch bends yet, but I like adding those for emotion.

I also can get a bit annoyed with timing >.< Sometimes I use that tool where you can speed up the consonant sounds, but I didn't on this song orz It was only a quick cover, but I go back and remaster a lot of stuff anyway, so I might add this to that list.

It took about 2 - 2 and a half weeks to make. Admittedly, I did want to make it a quick process as she is my first UTAU, but I like the outcome and I expected her to be of a much lower quality than she turned out to be. I went through trialling a lot of different styles of singing, and then the oto was a bit of a nightmare for me too. The final oto is my third attempt and it's much better than my first two.

I'm not sure if 2ish weeks is a long or short time or not. I know some people take months to release a voicebank >.< But I have three appends in the planning stage and I'm recording her Korean voicebank at the moment.