[Utau Newcomer] Kagerou days [Hotaru feat. Moeru Hoshi]

LordUsagi

Momo's Minion
There's HD on the vid,pleeeease use if possible.
I'd really love a bit of feedback on his voice. it was recorded by my friend who absolutely FAILED at pronouncing,plus he had a shitty mic. But i was fairly happy with the results XD I'm also considering giving him away for download soon,would anyone like his voicebank? it is a CV,hiragana and romaji compatable.

[UTAUカバー] カゲロウデイズ [蛍 feat. 燃える星]

kawaiibubbleschan

Momo's Minion
OH MY!~
This voice sounds so nice to the ears.
I think you guys should rerecord this with proper pronunciation if you have the chance to!
I would download this in an instant.

Wonderful job

LordUsagi

Momo's Minion
kawaiibubbleschan link said:
OH MY!~
I think you guys should rerecord this with proper pronunciation if you have the chance to!

Wonderful job

I plan to rerecord sometime when I can get my friend over here XD; but for the time being this is the only bank available. But if you're interested in downloading,I can let you know when I release this one after a few oto adjustments? :B

oh and thank you very much c:  <33

kawaiibubbleschan

Momo's Minion
LordUsagi link said:
[quote author=kawaiibubbleschan link=topic=521.msg2706#msg2706 date=1329376765]
OH MY!~

Wonderful job

I plan to rerecord sometime when I can get my friend over here XD; but for the time being this is the only bank available. But if you're interested in downloading,I can let you know when I release this one after a few oto adjustments? :B

oh and thank you very much c:  <33
[/quote]

oh yes! please let me knowwww!