Utau only sings with resampler

DefokoDiva

Momo's Minion
okay, hi everyone ! I used to be really active in the community, but stopped a couple of years back. A few days ago I downloaded Utau again and was using my Utau Miki when I realized she would only sing with resampler. I tried tn_fnds bkh01... etc. I thought it was an issue with my Utau, so I tried it with Teto and the same thing happened. Any ideas as to what this could be ?

P

partial

Could you screencap a couple things from your Options window?
You can get to it by going to Tools (T) > Options (O).

I'd like to get a peek at the "rendering" and "cache config" tabs.

Reactions: DefokoDiva
P

partial

Those both look normal. Hmm...

Can you try to change your resampler and screencap that for me?

DefokoDiva

Momo's Minion
This is with Bhk01. I'm starting to wonder if maybe those certain resamplers just dont work with my Utau? But it just seems weird to me since they also don't want to work with Teto.

upload_2018-7-29_11-34-19.png
upload_2018-7-29_11-34-38.png

P

partial

I apologize for not being clear enough about what exactly I'd like you to screencap next.

If you click on the name of the UTAU, it will open the Project Configurations window.
In this example I'm using Defoko's voicebank, so if you've got another UTAU in use the name will be different. Please click on the name of the UTAU voicebank, highlighted for you with a red square.
hL5M9Qr.png

This will open a small window called Project Configurations. You'll also notice you see this window every single time you start a new UTAU project.
I've highlighted two different things for you in this next screencap. If you're trying to change the resampler (shown with a red square), you need to click the little box next to it (shown with the blue square) and find the .exe. There are some resamplers that require you to change the wavtool as well, but usually that isn't the case.
pFfaef9.png

Please let me know what happens once you've changed this.

susrever

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
Might sound stupid, but have you remembered to switch the Decimal Separator symbol from comma to dot, right? Sorry if you already did that, but it's the only cause I can think of atm

Reactions: partial