UTAU Opens System 32 Window Instead of Using Progress Bar When Rendering

Pikaa

Momo's Minion
Helloooo-

Earlier I installed UTAUcolors to try to make the program more aesthetically pleasing and that worked out fine, but I noticed that after, every time I try to play notes in UTAU, instead of using the progress bar it opens a new window with a system 32 command prompt thing- it's more of an inconvenience than an issue, but it bugs me a lot cnvmxbv

I tried moving the UTAUcolors files out of the folder with UTAU and it didn't work, along with setting the color theme back to default. It happens with every bank.

Another thing to note is it started after I got this error message upon opening:
Screenshot (128).png

This is the window that opens when I try to render notes:
Screenshot (127).png

Any help is greatly appreciated-

CyberneticEden

Ruko's Ruffians
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
That's the normal popup for rendering. Do you usually use Resampler.dll? In your project settings where you edit the name of the ust, flags and such check the "use resampler.dll" box and it should be back. But if you ever decide to use a different resampler, expect the command line popup, it doesn't have a real UI, it's all text based.

Pikaa

Momo's Minion
That's the normal popup for rendering. Do you usually use Resampler.dll? In your project settings where you edit the name of the ust, flags and such check the "use resampler.dll" box and it should be back. But if you ever decide to use a different resampler, expect the command line popup, it doesn't have a real UI, it's all text based.

Oh my god thank you so much-! :bigtears:
I've been putting off researching resamplers for forever so I don't really know much about them lol- it's back to normal now, I guess that box somehow ended up unchecked lmao

Reactions: CyberneticEden

CyberneticEden

Ruko's Ruffians
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
No problem, we've all been there, I'm sure. If you ever need help getting some resamplers, feel free to message ^^