[UTAU ORIGINAL] Afraid of the Dark

KitWistful

Teto's Territory
Defender of Defoko
apologies to the creators of the 'loids, I didn't ask permission to do this and I'd better tell those guys soon (I'm secretly hoping that Myst and Nunnoru's creator will just find it and not be mad or something orz)

YT (featuring LAME ANNOTATIONS)

[UTAU VOCAROCK Original] Afraid of the Dark [ROSAIRE x NUNNORU x TETO WHISPER]

Soundcloud:

[soundcloud]http://soundcloud.com/kit-wistful/utau-afraid-of-the-dark[/soundcloud]

and it's sm number is [ sm17508455 ]

I posted this everywhere, I feel special.

Comments and critique are appreciated. This is my first song...don't go easy on me!!

Roze

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
Baaaaaah, I remember you saying you made your own songs! * 7*

Speaking of which..D-Do you think you would like to help me make a few original songs one day? I remember someone telling me once that making original songs would be a good way to spread word of my UTAU around. (I'm not in it to be super popular, but it doesn't hurt to see others use your stuff, right? ; U;'')

I'm loving how it sounds but I'm no UTAU songmaking expert so I can't really give too much commentary.. //brik'd for being useless

Although, I must ask, how come you used annotes on the video? It would have been kind of cool to embed the lyrics in the video and have them come up in spooky font and cool transitions. c8

KitWistful

Teto's Territory
Defender of Defoko
Roze link said:
Baaaaaah, I remember you saying you made your own songs! * 7*

Speaking of which..D-Do you think you would like to help me make a few original songs one day? I remember someone telling me once that making original songs would be a good way to spread word of my UTAU around. (I'm not in it to be super popular, but it doesn't hurt to see others use your stuff, right? ; U;'')

I'm loving how it sounds but I'm no UTAU songmaking expert so I can't really give too much commentary.. //brik'd for being useless

Although, I must ask, how come you used annotes on the video? It would have been kind of cool to embed the lyrics in the video and have them come up in spooky font and cool transitions. c8

Dude I would be all over that. TEAMWORK wooooooo~~~~~

I used annotations because I didn't really have time to make subs or anything VoV I was preparing it for a contest on VO, and I'd never made a PV or subs or anything before. When I started annotating I only intended to indicate who was singing. I kind of got carried away XD

I think in the future I'd like to do a PV with panning and more than just the one picture...I just got a Sony Vegas trial that I have yet to mess around with, but it looks like it has the POWER -- even the $50 version! Yes!!!!!

So tl;dr I don't own Vegas yet and don't have the time or experience to get away with a PV

YET

bwahahahahaha

...I'm glad you liked the song VoV

Roze

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
YEEES> I like team work. ; u; NOW....To figure out what kind of song it'd be..Lyrics.. e oe

OOh, I see. o 3o And there's nothing wrong with that, it was super cute watching it and seeing everything pop up, anyway, haha. xD

Aww, yay for Sony Vegas! I just got my version back for my laptop permanently but... I HAVE NO IDEA HOW TO WORK IT. ; O;

Same here.. I'm soooooo bad with videos. My best one is Circus Monster. ;O;

I loved iiiiit. >:o

KitWistful

Teto's Territory
Defender of Defoko
StarlightsShadow link said:
Yusss! *headbangs*
You made my day with this! I love VocaRock!
Ah! ;o;o;o;o;o;o; I am honored orz Thank you! NOW IN TURN MY DAY IS ALSO MADE! (Roze you also made my day)

Roze link said:
YEEES> I like team work. ; u; NOW....To figure out what kind of song it'd be..Lyrics.. e oe

OOh, I see. o 3o And there's nothing wrong with that, it was super cute watching it and seeing everything pop up, anyway, haha. xD

Aww, yay for Sony Vegas! I just got my version back for my laptop permanently but... I HAVE NO IDEA HOW TO WORK IT. ; O;

Same here.. I'm soooooo bad with videos. My best one is Circus Monster. ;O;

I loved iiiiit. >:o
DAY MADE X2 COMBO

Lyrics are very hard...I have a pile of terrible free verse that probably isn't going anywhere any time soon, ayup. I think it's easiest to make lyrics when you have a song all ready, but having a song all ready is...pfuhhh.

PERSEVERE MY GOOD LADY )*o*)9

Roze

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
Awww. xD;

I have no doubt about it being hard to come up with lyrics..I'm better at poetry flat rather than converting it somehow into a song, and even then it's kind of doodie.. xD;;

BUT HOOOOW. HAVE YOU SEEN MAH VIDEOS? RUBBISH. ;O;