Borginia

Teto's Territory
www.youtube.com/watch?v=1obiSDpIYuw

song : brOkEN
Original singer: Ishiame Aido
Composer and lyric writer: Emoto [aka tedosama]
Picture: By magikurupanda

Thanks to...

...Cheezitsareyummeh for his awesome UTAUloid!
...little-liddell for making this awesome MMD model! [http://little-liddell.deviantart.com/gallery/?catpath=/#/d52it9y]
... MagikuruPanda for making this awesome picture on MMD! [his youtube channel http://www.youtube.com/user/watchanime100]

My japanese is pretty bad, i used google translator.
please forgive me for those lyrics.
but this song was born from my sadness.
If you like this song, please fave and share it to your friends. thank you.

Polite Emoto

Tedo sama is the name of my youtube account
but i gave myself the name "Emoto" for the producer name.
maybe i will be called soon "Emoto-P"
I would love it ;u;
what do you think guys?

Polite borginia

FastSpeedy

Teto's Territory
The tune is very nice :3
As for the lyrics, since you used Google Translator, they became too repetitive, with a lot of "watashi" in them.

But it's an overall great song ^^
I wonder if you do song comissions? I do have the lyrics, so I just need a composer.

Avalia-Kasa

probably a potato tbh
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
I like the overall tune, but the effects on the vocals and delays kind of drown out the rest and you don't really listen as much to the instrumental. But I really love the song, besides the lyrics (some of them don't make any sense, to say "I dream" you would say 夢を見るよ or something along those lines).
And don't say "Emoto-P" anytime soon; the audience gives you a -P name. Some people, like me, don't even want one, anyway.
Aaanndd overall I like the song, maybe an 7.5/10 overall, weighing in the delay effect and the lyrics.

HakumeiH

Momo's Minion
I really like it :D~! I like the effects on the voice. It gives depth to me.
Very Nicely done. Just like you I hope to earn a P name one day. -nods-

Borginia

Teto's Territory
FastSpeedy link said:
The tune is very nice :3
As for the lyrics, since you used Google Translator, they became too repetitive, with a lot of \"watashi\" in them.

But it's an overall great song ^^
I wonder if you do song comissions? I do have the lyrics, so I just need a composer.

thank you! ;o;
well google tranlsator i curse youuuu

well, i think i am not open for song comissions right now.
i think i still need to get better skills before i can do it ^^
but maybe in future :D

Avalia-Kasa link said:
I like the overall tune, but the effects on the vocals and delays kind of drown out the rest and you don't really listen as much to the instrumental. But I really love the song, besides the lyrics (some of them don't make any sense, to say \"I dream\" you would say 夢を見るよ or something along those lines).
And don't say \"Emoto-P\" anytime soon; the audience gives you a -P name. Some people, like me, don't even want one, anyway.
Aaanndd overall I like the song, maybe an 7.5/10 overall, weighing in the delay effect and the lyrics.
i still can fix the delay and upload a fixed mp3.
wow you can japanese? :o if yes, then i would need your help for my next song lol.
or else
my song will be again cursed with google translator ;-;

7.5/10
wow i thought it would be really bad lol

HakumeiH link said:
I really like it :D~! I like the effects on the voice. It gives depth to me.
Very Nicely done. Just like you I hope to earn a P name one day. -nods-

you will! ^^
just use so many instruments as possible.
you know soundfonts? those are most the time better versions of vsti's.
and free too.
but if you have enough money to buy a really good vsti, then i would recommend to buy vsti's xD

Borginia

Teto's Territory
HakumeiH link said:
Haha! What do you use to write? I used Fl Studio. I have a thread floating around here with my originals dumped in them as well. Check them out if you like :3! http://utaforum.net/index.php?topic=2520.0

I use mixcraft 5, its alot of easier then FL studio, but FL studio has much more tools, so i think FL studio would be better :/

Also, i listened to your music, and i love how you make your songs so ambient - ish
I love "ambivalence", it sounds so calming <3
breath and fin are also rreally cool!
maybe we can do sometimes collabs? owo i would love to.

I would recommend to use Ambience reverb vst.
because its one of the best free reverbs i know.

I  also redo brOkEN. just with the mixing, with less delay and Aido vcv as chorus. ^^
and a new song will be soon up!
I use for that song Sorane Rana and it will be more ambient like.
but i need someone who can translate better then google translator..
or else i let sing Sorane rana in english, since she has "l" and "r" sounds..

Avalia-Kasa

probably a potato tbh
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
Oh jeez didn't notice you replied @v@;; //has been doing things for a while orz
Um, I can trade lyrics for something if you go look at my trade thread over in UTASwap, but I probably wouldn't be able to write lyrics based off an English thing already; at least, one that would fit. You'd probably have to give me a general mood for the song, and let me listen to the melody and maybe send a MIDI file or UST to edit.

Borginia

Teto's Territory
Avalia-Kasa link said:
Oh jeez didn't notice you replied @v@;; //has been doing things for a while orz
Um, I can trade lyrics for something if you go look at my trade thread over in UTASwap, but I probably wouldn't be able to write lyrics based off an English thing already; at least, one that would fit. You'd probably have to give me a general mood for the song, and let me listen to the melody and maybe send a MIDI file or UST to edit.

hmmm, sad to hear that you can't translate english to japanese :c
but i gonna think about it.
but i still have a friend who can japanese..
i could ask him.

btw my video got 2 dislikes.