【UTAU ORIGINAL SONG】 Lullaby for Lost Stars 【Amagaku】

Astral-Arts

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
[video=youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5e7guFeER68&feature=youtu.be[/video]

UTAU, Art, Mix, and Music By Rave
-------
WOAH
WOAH WOAH WOAH
GUYS
1000 SUBSCRIBERS
U SRS?

;A; Thanks everyone!

I've been working on this song for what seems like forever now. It was originally a contest entry, but due to family problems I ended up having to drop out. I'm actually glad, in a way. Since then I've been saving it for this exact moment *A*

Please enjoy, it's the first original song I've written fully in a long while! The lyrics and general meaning of the song were a present for a friend of mine, and based from a story we're writing with a group of people about magic. Each character is a different astrological sign, hers being Saggitarius.
Special thanks to my friend Sean for helping me with some of the lyrics, too! I got stuck writing the second verse, and he helped me organize my thoughts.

I'll put up a link to a little story-mini plot when I make it *A* I'll hopefully be writing more songs based on this story!

Also, english UTAU is really hard to work with ^_^'' I hope it's not too hard to understand. The subs should help you guys out if you can't understand her right away.

Here is the off vocal, if you ever want to cover the song with UTAU/Vocaloid or in a fandub, please go ahead! I'd love to see it!
Off Vocal:
https://app.box.com/files/0/f/0/1/f_11529727558

Lyrics:

Night
You've seen it all
the rising moon above
sun below

Light
casting a shadow
in your eyes
your seeing blind

-----

Across the sea
and over hills made
of the purest golden sand

To find your way
just fly away
back to that place
you've seen in all your dreams

-----

Sight
a world unseen
captured in hidden dreams
clear to me...

Love
breaking your fall
I'll lift you up
you'll rise above

-----

when your heart soars through the sky
you will finally see the light.
rest your head
close your eyes
listen to my lullaby

Enjoy, and thanks for 1000 subscribers!

Light

Momo's Minion
I love it :love:
Is it harder to come up with the instrumental/ melody for the song, or is it harder to get the english to sound great?
I know making utau english songs is hard (Iv'e been there)
If you have the ust, I could make a cover(or not)
Gj :shades: