UTAU (plural) needed for Secret Monsters and Dere Dating Sim

Aali

Ruko's Ruffians
Hello~!

I've been working on some visual novels by the names of Secret Monsters and the Dere Dating Sim series. Both are in early development. I was thinking it'd be nice to add music to the VN's before they go up on Gamejolt. I was hoping to add some UTAU songs in with the mix. Here's where you come in!

If you'd like to help out I'd love a link to download your VB! When the VN's go up on Gamejolt I will be sure to list the song and the UTAU song.

Something like this:
Chapter 1 Scene 1 Song 1 -Yellow sung by Teto Kasane
Chapter 17 Scene 5 Song 3- Daughter of Evil sung by Sekai Omori

If anyone asked about a certain song or UTAU I'd be more than happy to push them in your direction!

I'm mainly looking for UTAUs with English or Japanese banks.

If I end up getting a lot of offers (I doubt I will but who knows) I might not be able to get to every UTAU.

I'm hoping this could be a great thing for us both.

I made a form just to make sure nothing gets mixed up :smile:

UTAU name-

(optional) Name you go by-

VB type(s)-

How would you rate your vb-

VB download-

Any links in case someone asks about your UTAU-

Any certain songs you'd like me to use-

Anything you'd like to add-

I hope to get some responses :D

✧ Elfrida ✧

The Space Witch
Defender of Defoko
Yokoshima Majo is my voicebank. This the link to her CV which is all I have released of her as of now. She's not very difficult to use, she's a pretty standard CV with not too many extra phonemes. She's pretty versatile and has a decent range (Wouldn't advise having her sing too high above C6 or anything below C3 without gflagging her) Majo also tends to sound best with resampler.exe or tn_fnds (or TIPS if you use her lower register).

here are some covers I've made with her.

Aali

Ruko's Ruffians
Yokoshima Majo is my voicebank. This the link to her CV which is all I have released of her as of now. She's not very difficult to use, she's a pretty standard CV with not too many extra phonemes. She's pretty versatile and has a decent range (Wouldn't advise having her sing too high above C6 or anything below C3 without gflagging her) Majo also tends to sound best with resampler.exe or tn_fnds (or TIPS if you use her lower register).

here are some covers I've made with her.

Thanks a lot! She sounds great!