UTAU RELEASE - AINO ERUFU CHILDISH VCV (Feedback? :0)

jasmin00

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
Hi! I just released an really old voicebank of mine. This vcv voicebank was my first vcv vb ever recorded , which I recorded back then on 2014's June! Yeah I was 13 back then---

The reason why I haven't released this bank before now is that ugh the original otoer never otoed this bank and then I was just too lazy to release this bank hh

VOICEBANK DOWNLOAD!´ ▽ ` )ノ : HERE!

psst! I'd love to get some feedback! ;U;

UST : Neemiso
Original : Miku ft. Kikuo
Art : lolicake27
UTAU, design, voicer : Me

Reactions: Nohkara

idol

Ritsu's Renegades
Defender of Defoko
oh my god it's so cute! i love the very soft singing voice she has. if you like kikuo, i reccomend also covering "and then you became the moon" with her! I think it'd fit well ^^ (if not i will omg)

jasmin00

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
oh my god it's so cute! i love the very soft singing voice she has. if you like kikuo, i reccomend also covering "and then you became the moon" with her! I think it'd fit well ^^ (if not i will omg)
AAAHHHH OMGOMGG G///

Thank you SO MUCH Q---Q )/ <33
Hhhh

AhhhHHH OHFOHXLHX-- IDK im fine with both !!! :'''DD I mean I'd be REALLY honored if someone would use her tho AAAA !!! o//A//o)

Reactions: idol

idol

Ritsu's Renegades
Defender of Defoko
AAAHHHH OMGOMGG G///

Thank you SO MUCH Q---Q )/ <33
Hhhh

AhhhHHH OHFOHXLHX-- IDK im fine with both !!! :'''DD I mean I'd be REALLY honored if someone would use her tho AAAA !!! o//A//o)
I GUESS I WILL THEN omg! i honestly love her voice, it's very calming and sweet!

Reactions: jasmin00

jasmin00

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
Oh my gosh she's so cute *^*
AAHHHH Q//W//Q Thank you SO MUCH!!! ;7; )/ <3
[doublepost=1465371728][/doublepost]
I GUESS I WILL THEN omg! i honestly love her voice, it's very calming and sweet!
PYDPYFPYFPYF--- AHHHHH Q V Q U ARE TOO KIND ---- ;; <333

Thank you SO MUCH!!! ;//u//; I can't wait to hear/see that cover! !! ;;;; <33 omg

//btW THIS IS PRETTY OFF TOPIC BUT I LOVE UR UTAU KOIII LHXOXAAAA--

Last edited:
Reactions: idol