Witch of the Night
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
Might as well post my Secret Santa here as well

[video=youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vlbkypMJbNk[/video]

Kiyohime

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
Am I the only one who is so excited for SS that I check UF and YT like 5x a day OwO
I'm so curious TTwTT

PandaLolii

Teto's Territory
Defender of Defoko
Hi, sorry the late response from me! //ice storm weeps// Remember to get your gifts by January 1st! I'll be sending messages shortly after if you haven't sent your gift out *^*

PandaLolii

Teto's Territory
Defender of Defoko
I'm going to start sending messages to people who haven't sent gifts yet soon! Please let me know ASAP if you didn't get yours!

Hypnos

Teto's Territory
Nor mine.
Also, I'm sorry, I couldn't send out a Secret Santa because I got a bit caught up and distracted with life.

PandaLolii

Teto's Territory
Defender of Defoko
Fawkesy-They told me they were going to be late but that they'd note you about it? Did you check your DA about it? ><;;

Hypnos-I'll go check with them!
So are you not going to make a gift at all? What if I gave an extension? Because if you're not going to send on either, I'm not going to ask your secret santa to make you one if you understand @_@;;

PandaLolii

Teto's Territory
Defender of Defoko
Fawkesy - I gave them an extra week so if you don't get something by then, let me know! ;;

List of those who still need to give gifts (or they did, but I never saw? Just show me if that's the case!):

Art
-Nageko [got a pinch hitter]

Video
-UTAUAkaneReimaru [Messaging pinch hitter]
-CrazyNova [Their sendee didn't send a gift either so no pinch hitter as a replacement]
-Hypnos [Messaging pinch hitter]
-ishirtotakeima [Messaging pinch hitter]
-PaintedCz [WIP was sent; waiting]

This list is actually pretty long...:/ I hope it's just because I missed it on your page or something. :<

Hypnos

Teto's Territory
If there's an extension, I might be able to get something done. I'm sorry about the inconvenience.