Utau sings weird

ToastSchinkennn

Momo's Minion
I don\t know how to explain or what's going on, so here\s what it sounds like:

I tried to tune Sora Denatsu to Hikaru Nara, but when I clicked on pitched editor I had to re-install everything due to an "Access Violation"
da fuq.JPG
(Still need help with that 2)
after that it sounded like this. And she sang well before (you were able to understand every syllable), just needed some tuning. Can anyone help me make her sound normal again? I appreciate every help I get

Information on the installation:

1. I set my region to japan
2. I installed Utau (even tho it started the installation only by clicking, and I wasn't asked anything after this???)
3. Put my old Plugins/Usts/Voicebanks into the Utau folder, located under: This PC/Local (C : / Programmes(86x-bit)/UTAU

Other attempts to make her sound right:
- CTRL+A/Set modulation to 0/ Reset+ACTP+P2P3+ACTP but when clicking on play Utau stops and crashes .-.

Other Info that might be interesting:
I always get a window that says: Preutterance is longer than overlap, I didn't come across this window before

Last edited:

Hachiko

Momo's Minion
Something in your oto isn't right, probably. You should go back to the oto and check each one to make sure that it looks something like this:

1623014098447.png

So that it should have blue, pink, and white. I think one or more of your phonemes are missing the white section. This should fix the crashing of your program

HulderBulder

Retired User
Retired User
Defender of Defoko
Information on the installation:

1. I set my region to japan
2. I installed Utau (even tho it started the installation only by clicking, and I wasn't asked anything after this???)
3. Put my old Plugins/Usts/Voicebanks into the Utau folder, located under: This PC/Local (C : / Programmes(86x-bit)/UTAU

Other attempts to make her sound right:
- CTRL+A/Set modulation to 0/ Reset+ACTP+P2P3+ACTP but when clicking on play Utau stops and crashes .-.

Other Info that might be interesting:
I always get a window that says: Preutterance is longer than overlap, I didn't come across this window before
The installation location could be causing permission issues, so I recomend moving the entire folder somewhere else like "my documents" for example.

When looking at the screen shot I can see its a VCV bank but the crossfade isn't applied to the notes. When you're setting modulation to 0 make sure to clear STP, overlap & preutterance then hit reset and p2p3 or p1p4 so the crossfade is applied.

The window that pops up and tells you that preutterance is longer than overlap is normal. If you dont want it to pop up all the time click on the do not show this again checkbox.

Reactions: Kiyoteru

ToastSchinkennn

Momo's Minion
Something in your oto isn't right, probably. You should go back to the oto and check each one to make sure that it looks something like this:

View attachment 10433

So that it should have blue, pink, and white. I think one or more of your phonemes are missing the white section. This should fix the crashing of your program
Hi, you are right sometimes the white has no sound I see, but that actually didn't happen before the re-installation. Do you know whart the cause is, so I don't have to fix this with every Utau I download in the future? (The Oto seems corrupted with every Utau I downloaded and re-downloaded) and is this normal?:

Attachments

• uno.JPG
    uno.JPG
    106.6 KB · Views: 6
  • dos.JPG
    dos.JPG
    20.9 KB · Views: 6
Last edited: