Mei-Saime

Teto's Territory
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
Hi Mei here and I'm opening art commissions on UtaForum! I also have commissions open on my Deviantart (but with a waiting list~) So here are the terms~!

This is my commission listing from Deviantart so I will also post tokens and paypal equivalents as well~!
Update as of 5-8-17- Waiting list is open along with token (Utaforum). paypal users might need to hold on until i can stabilize my account. You could also pay me in points on my Deviantart which is Mei-Saime!
Update as of 3.17.16- Due to my busy school schedule, I will have a waiting list open from now until March 31! If you want a commission, please follow the procedures and I will put you on the waiting list. Commissioner that have already commissioned me and are still waiting, please be patient with me as I try to fit in your commission. Also, digital colored sketches, traditional pencil sketches and just plain digital sketches are available! Info on those will come soon!
smile.gif

Update as of 1.26.15- Chibi boys can be requested!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
TRADITIONAL COMMISSIONS OPEN
BUST/WAIST TO KNEE UP

((50 points)) ((2 tokens))

Only available characters MAX: 2

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

DIGITAL COMMISSIONS WAITING LIST OPEN
BUST/WAIST TO KNEE UP

((150 points)) (( 3 tokens))

FULL BODY
((300 points)) (( 2 tokens))

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
CHIBI COMMISSIONS OPEN
COLORED/SKETCH
((50 points)) (( Current free until June 3 )) ((After June 3 - 2 tokens ))

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
SKETCHES COMMISSIONS STAND-BY (if anyone is interested in a sketch)
TRADITIONAL/DIGITAL SKETCH

((50 points)) (( 1 token ))

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Additional characters will cost an additional 5 points (token)). Backgrounds will be 5 points (( 1 token )) extra but I will only do simple backgrounds and transparency. If you do not like the examples shown here, you can just browse through my gallery or other accounts of mine.

How to order a commission from me
1. Please note or PM me if you are interested. Do not post a comment here. You have 7 days for the availability of the note.
Note example:
Title: Point commission ( Deviantart) / Token Commission ( Utaforum)
Character(s) name
References
Type of Commission: Traditional Sketch, Digital Bust, etc.
Additional Info: Background, additional character, pose (to the best of my ability/ please send a ref of an example pose)
2. Please send me the points via a gift or the donation pool, not by the commission widget (Deviantart) or the payment method on UtaForum. You have 7 days to send me the points, if you don't, I will have to decline your commission.
3. Please don't send me multiple notes.
animesweat.gif

RULES

1.Please send me a proper image reference of your character. (no descriptions as refs plz)
2.Once I have accepted your commission, I will need the full payment. (either by donating of send as gift)
3.I will not start your commission until I have received the payment. (to avoid hackers, or any kind of rude thieves, I need the full payment ASAP.)
4.Please be patience and do not be rude or post hurtful comments. I will reject any future commissions from you. (no bullies)
5.I have the right to cancel if it is not met with the conditions above.
6. A smaller version will probably be on my Deviantart, but a full size picture will be sent to you via email or social media.
7.My style may change over time.
animesweat.gif

8.My computer may/will have technical difficulties, so please bear with the patience for that to be fixed.
9.You will not claim the art as if you drew it. If you will like to post it anywhere else (ex. FaceBook, Twitter, etc.), please credit me.
10. If you will want to commission me via email, please note me that as well.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I will draw:
Girls (for the time being until I get confident with boys)
shoujo
FanArt characters
Simple Backgrounds
Chibis
Anything that I am comfortable with

I will not draw:
Mecha
Furries (that are complicated)
Complex Animals
Old People
Complex Bachgrounds
Hentai/Ecchi
Anything that I am not comfortable with

If you have any questions regarding to the commissions, please comment here of note me! (no hurtful ones though @@) Thank you!

Slots!

Last edited: