UTAU-Synth English Translation Project

InochiPM

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
Theres been an update on Utau-synth its now B17 and it has a new section in the preferences, is there going to be an update in translation?

Hika421

Teto's Territory
Sure! I'll be sure to take a look when I have free time. Prolly this weekend! Thanks for following this translation patch! ; v;

Hika421

Teto's Territory
The latest of the patch is here! Huzzah!
Sorry for taking so long;;
Let me know if issues arise, ok?

InochiPM

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
woo! and the spacebar wont work as play again like last time and the first pane of the preferences is untranslated ovo;;

Hika421

Teto's Territory
Whoops about the preferences. I'll get on that. *Done*
When it comes to space being play...
In the original JP ver's interface file, space was never such a key attached to that command.
In fact, the first time around, I thought it was /my/ mistake, and I hacked the shortcut key in, but... I don't know. If it's not showing up as a shortcut key in the /original/ English lproj files, I don't think I'll be hacking it in anymore.

Nevertheless, newest ver is up for grabs.

InochiPM

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
this is the newest update without the translation its clearly marked there that space is the play/render button D:
5clmcz.jpg

Twilight Tulip

Teto's Territory
Just got a Macbook yesterday, so I've downloaded UTAU-Synth. Just installed this patch; great work! This is going to make learning the program much less difficult. Thanks so much for your hard work on this. c:

mimi

Momo's Minion
I think i'm having the same problems as others where the "MainMenu" is a folder and it doesn't have a ".nib" attached to it. I renamed it to "MainMenu.nib" but it wont let me drag it into "English.lproj".( it didnt let me drag it in even before i renamed it and i made sure that i didn't name it as ".nib.nib"). I also tried moving the "MainMenu" (that was already inside the "English.lproj") into the trash but it didn't work. It said it couldn't be deleted. I'm sorry but i don't get it because i'm stuck at this part of moving it into the "English.lproj" folder. REALLY SORRY!!!!!THIS COULD JUST BE BECAUSE I'M DOING SOMETHING WRONG! Anway, please help!(it would be so much easier if i knew how to read japanese...)

xxxxHotaru

Momo's Minion
I renamed the folder with the .nib extension and followed all the instructions. I didn't come across any problems. But the patch isn't working, and I have no idea what's wrong. :-_-:

MacBat

Momo's Minion
Yeeeeeeah same "cant edit" deal, I work in a small editing company of me and like 5 of my friends, and I thought it would be a good idea to get into UTAU editing, but it only lets us edit on half of our machines, we all have our admin accounts but it still wont let us edit, any ideas? or should we re-distribute a copy of the english translated program amongst ourselves?:cynical:

Hika421

Teto's Territory
Wondering about what permissions you have to edit the application on your Macs? (Admins?) Maybe uninstall and reinstall?
If you can't delete the original MainMenu try replacing it with that of the patch?
The fact that it works for some people, and others are getting issues, makes it really hard to figure out...

Lord Cyber

Momo's Minion
I downloaded and applied the patch for v1.0.0b18 and it worked well. My current setup is Mountain Lion running on an '09 MacBook Pro.

I'll replay again if I encounter any bugs.

Thank you for the hard work, Hika421!

LC

333q

Momo's Minion
Maybe sounding dumb or stupid but I have the same problem as the most of all, the MainMenu thing is not a .nib, it appears me as a folder and I use a Macbook Pro. PLEASE HELP ME, I NEED TO DO A COVER OF MELT AND I DON'T UNDERSTAND THIS WHOLE UTAU-SYNTH THING!

Hika421

Teto's Territory
Make sure you've set your mac to show file extensions.
It's a nib, I assure you. I sent it off as one, and folks have gotten it as one
The fact that some people get it done smoothly and easily and other people end up with issues makes me panic. Is it a thing that varies by Macs? v~v;;
Even if you don't get it to show as a custom icon cause you don't have devkit stuff on your Mac, if all goes right, it should just look like a plain old folder that has .nib at the end.

XJM

Teto's Territory
Quite happy I found this! Runs smoothly, so far. I'll know more when I get to using UTAU-Synth more. This should be good :smile:

britannic124

Momo's Minion
The “Localizable.string” file needed to be translated. I translated it, and made a nice disk image file (.dmg file) for easy installation of the application. Here is the download link. Please look at it, Hika421. X3

:smile: