UTAU-Synth how to import ust to multiple chanels?

trashcanwife

Momo's Minion
Hello. im a new mac user and im recently using UTAU-synth.
I noticed that i can use multiple chanels when making usts, just like vocaloid. But im not sure if its possible to import diferent ust files into diferent chanels on the same project, like main and harmonies and stuff.
I tried many ways but i did not succeed

Reactions: Big_B

Big_B

Ritsu's Renegades
Defender of Defoko
Unfortunately, there's no way u can do it. I guess that maybe you can do it with a plugin, but I don't know none. ;-;

Reactions: trashcanwife

Kiyoteru

UtaForum power user
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
Multitrack USTs in UTAU-Synth are very unwieldy to handle, and are prone to errors and mistakes. If you need multitrack vocals, I suggest arranging the parts beforehand as midi tracks in a DAW (such as GarageBand). This will allow you to set up the harmonies and interactions between vocal parts ahead of time, before exporting each track as a separate midi file and finishing with lyrics in UTAU-Synth.

Reactions: trashcanwife

trashcanwife

Momo's Minion
Multitrack USTs in UTAU-Synth are very unwieldy to handle, and are prone to errors and mistakes. If you need multitrack vocals, I suggest arranging the parts beforehand as midi tracks in a DAW (such as GarageBand). This will allow you to set up the harmonies and interactions between vocal parts ahead of time, before exporting each track as a separate midi file and finishing with lyrics in UTAU-Synth.
i'll try that, thanks!