utau-synth: how to remove green bars?

wystopia

Momo's Minion
how do you remove the green bars at the top?

Attachments

• 1C100B99-6058-45C9-98B3-B6CADCE0EC5F.jpeg
    1C100B99-6058-45C9-98B3-B6CADCE0EC5F.jpeg
    199.2 KB · Views: 9

Kiyoteru

UtaForum power user
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
It looks like there are many markers clustered together. You will have to delete each of them.

Reactions: wystopia

Kiyoteru

UtaForum power user
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
They should be completely harmless and have no effect on the project. You can add and remove markers wherever you want to indicate any notes you'd like, such as sections of the song.

wystopia

Momo's Minion
They should be completely harmless and have no effect on the project. You can add and remove markers wherever you want to indicate any notes you'd like, such as sections of the song.
basically what happened was i finished tuning the ust in utau synth but i opened it in utau pc and saved it there to try to fix something. however, when opening it back up in utau synth those markers were clustered. i think in utau pc those markers were a bunch of rests and now they transferred over to utau synth
Post automatically merged:

i think i just have to move the notes back to where they were…

Last edited:

wystopia

Momo's Minion
ok update: trying to move the notes back and saving caused this to happen D: idk what to do :cry: it’s not a HUGE deal if i’m not able to fix it because i have the audio file but i did want to tweak it more…

Attachments

• 48A8FEB2-4838-466E-94D9-3E68237C6486.jpeg
    48A8FEB2-4838-466E-94D9-3E68237C6486.jpeg
    4.6 MB · Views: 2

Kiyoteru

UtaForum power user
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
If possible, revert the project to before you opened in windows UTAU. USTs can safely go from windows UTAU to UTAU-Synth, but not from UTAU-Synth to windows UTAU. If you regularly need to switch platforms, I would recommend either using windows UTAU on Mac via wine/crossover, or using something like OpenUtau on both mac and windows.

wystopia

Momo's Minion
If possible, revert the project to before you opened in windows UTAU. USTs can safely go from windows UTAU to UTAU-Synth, but not from UTAU-Synth to windows UTAU. If you regularly need to switch platforms, I would recommend either using windows UTAU on Mac via wine/crossover, or using something like OpenUtau on both mac and windows.
got it, thank you so much for your help! :creepy: