UTAU-SYNTH pitch bend / portamento glitch

gh0stluv

Momo's Minion
i have absolutely NO clue what happened here. i downloaded a ust that worked fine with no issues, edited it, and saved it. when i opened it again, it looked like this. it won't play at all now and the pitch bends / portamento looks like this now. if anyone knows how to fix this i'd really appreciate it!! thank you!
upload_2020-1-31_9-42-43.png

partial

UTAU English advocate
Retired User
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
I don't use UTAU Synth, but that looks very similar to when you import a MIDI on Windows UTAU. I know that's not a MIDI given the title of the project, but.

If you scroll all the way to the very start of the UST, is there a tempo marker anywhere on the left hand side? (In this case, the 500000.00 under measure 0.)
Here's what I'm talking about, with Windows UTAU for reference. This may not be a thing UTAU Synth does at all, but.
upload_2020-1-31_16-16-45.png

If you see something like that, maybe you can right click and delete it? You can do that on Win UTAU.
Normally you'd have to reset the tempo too (note my tempo box), but it looks like the tempo of your project is fine.

Like I said, this may not apply to UTAU Synth at all, so sorry if this isn't any help.
@Kiyoteru (sorry to tag you!!) uses UTAU Synth. Maybe Kiyoteru can be of help in a way I can't be.

Kiyoteru

UtaForum power user
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
I'm no longer using Mac, but I can advise that you should make sure to save in UST 2.0 whenever you make changes.

Nohkara

Pronouns: He/him
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
Looks like a tempo glitch. Click command+P and write a correct tempo and save

Reactions: Kiyoteru

gh0stluv

Momo's Minion
I don't use UTAU Synth, but that looks very similar to when you import a MIDI on Windows UTAU. I know that's not a MIDI given the title of the project, but.

If you scroll all the way to the very start of the UST, is there a tempo marker anywhere on the left hand side? (In this case, the 500000.00 under measure 0.)
Here's what I'm talking about, with Windows UTAU for reference. This may not be a thing UTAU Synth does at all, but.
View attachment 8779

If you see something like that, maybe you can right click and delete it? You can do that on Win UTAU.
Normally you'd have to reset the tempo too (note my tempo box), but it looks like the tempo of your project is fine.

Like I said, this may not apply to UTAU Synth at all, so sorry if this isn't any help.
@Kiyoteru (sorry to tag you!!) uses UTAU Synth. Maybe Kiyoteru can be of help in a way I can't be.
I'm no longer using Mac, but I can advise that you should make sure to save in UST 2.0 whenever you make changes.
Looks like a tempo glitch. Click command+P and write a correct tempo and save
turns out it was a tempo issue! everything went back to normal after fixing the tempo and saving as ust 2.0. thank you all so much! also, sorry if this was a dumb thing to ask about.. i'm relatively new to utau synth and still learning lmao

Reactions: Nohkara and partial