UTAUs That Sound Like Vocaloids!

GumiFan1000

Momo's Minion
Hello! Are there any Romaji encoded utaus that sound like vocaloids?
(No Guren Nataku, because i have her already)

DOSH

Teto's Territory
If you can change your computer's locale (not language) to Japanese, then you can use Homurane Ray for Meiko.

Ame。

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
Okay, but why do you want Romaji-encoded?

You can always change the locale or edit the oto.ini file.

GumiFan1000

Momo's Minion
I don't find anything wrong with her voice. I just don't think she sounds enough like MEIKO to be used.

luiysia

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
I don't find anything wrong with her voice. I just don't think she sounds enough like MEIKO to be used.
again, changing the gender flag makes it a pretty good match.
[doublepost=1476485396][/doublepost]also, oops, meant to write karashine akito.

Reactions: HoneyPai

DOSH

Teto's Territory
There's also CIRIL.
[doublepost=1476493897,1476490806][/doublepost]Use g-7 on Ray to get a more Meiko-y sound.

Mougeki Mero

Defoko's Slaves
Defender of Defoko
For GUMI I'd use Piggy uung a "g-3" flag or something like that. Piggy has a sweet voice like GUMI...You could also use Nizimine Kakoi!

For KAITO I'd use Rook, surely. Or then Otodamaya Nitaro with flags.

For MEIKO, Homurane Ray.

For Rin I'd use Haruka Nana or Devy-chan...Or then Raine Rena with some flags...But I think the best option would be Honoka Ellie or Tohoku Kiritan..

For Len Raine Reizo with some flags as well...

For Gakupo, Bullard...or Aido Oshiame Mature Bank...or Hibiki Shinji.

For Megurine Luka...maybe Akune Kin?

For Miku...Kasane Teto...Tohoku Itako is also kinda close imo...

For IA (ROCKS) Otodamya Ichihime using "g-3" flag...

That is all I could list XD some may not sound too close to the VOCALOID, but they are a sound-a-like voice

Kiyoteru

UtaForum power user
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
It's none of the vocaloids you listed, but since this is in UTAU Discussion and not Help and Advice, I guess I'll mention that Nova resembles Kiyoteru to me.

luiysia

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
For Miku...Kasane Teto...Tohoku Itako is also kinda close imo...
wow, I don't think teto sounds much like miku at all - maybe miku solid, but teto's voice is much more solid and nasal. tohoku itako is sort of close, like you said.

I looked around on google for utau that people said sounded like miku, and all of them sounded really off - I'm probably just way too picky because I'm so familiar with miku's voice. here's one that was suggested, and another one.

Reactions: Mougeki Mero