UTAU the GAME (announcement)

Diongoespew!

eldritch horror
Defender of Defoko
Update a very important FAQ: had been added to the facebook but I'll copy and paste it here just in case:

IRTUAL SYNTH FAQ:
Q: Do you have permission to use the art/VB/songs you are including?
A: Yes! We would never think to use these things without permission, as that is wrong. For example we have written agreements saying that says we can use these things and that the creators will receive proper compensation.

Q: Can my UTAU/VB be in the game!!?
A: not unless we approached you directly. Otherwise if you really wish for your character to be in the game see the kicstarter's 100+ rewards.

Q: Wheres the money going:
A: This one's very complex as prices very per creator of each field very however to make it short and sweet so far given the estimates from the freelancers:
2000+ for animation
1000+ for implementing the 3d elements
100+ for initial development
70+ per song composed
100+ for rights.
100+ for choreography.

Q:Who's working on this!?
A: Over twenty different people that would be to many to list...but in short a bunch of volunteers and several freelancers the main people working on this are:
Amanda Snowflake: producer
Kathy: Pr manager and game designer
Henj Markham: developer
And several tuners artists and vb owners.

Q: You approached me but were very vague
A: And our apologies! At first we prefered to just approach someone first and then give the details but that is a TERRIBLE IDEA and Amanda Snowflake apologies seeing as she takes full responsibility!

Q: You want to use my character/vb/design/song?What does that entail
A: Well first we discuss in detail the boundaries that you feel you need in how your work is presented and used. What payment either up front or in the future you feel you should receive. Then discuss reimbursement and when everything is ready we sign an agreement. Between Braincake Productions CEO Samantha Cohen and you.

Q: How do I know actual people are working on this and its not just some scam?
A: please see our patreon.

Q: Isn't it against UTAU's rules to make money off of it?
A: no not really. It's only against UTAU's rules to resell the software itself. People sell voicebanks albums and accessories featuring UTAUloids.

If you have any more questions please don't hesitate to ask us directly and we'll update the FAQ!
[doublepost=1451696091][/doublepost]Also all the voicbank owners have agreed before hand on payment.

Diongoespew!

eldritch horror
Defender of Defoko
Update our full team as of 1/4/2016

Full team list warning it is long:
PaintedCz (Ust maker and Utau owner)
6LIN/Shiva (Utau owner and artist)
LittleJanycakes (music rights owner)
Yuurini UST (maker)
Xeph (Utau owner)
Kaletheotaku (tuner)
Abby. S (mixer)
Terindie (translator)
Mark lim (tuner)
shashta (aritst)
Uuhime (artist)
CyberKyo (mixer)
GothAmaterasu (tuner)
Chibi Amy (tuner)
Suzu (UTAU owner)
мєℓσвυηιι (composer)
stormi love (tuner)
Amanda Snowflake (game producer)
Rainy (Assistant and new PR manager)
Kathy Quinn (game designer)
Henji Markham (developer)
Rashtag Alice (UTAU owner)
Shaunda Kiyoshi (artist)
ププねぇー(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧

And several freelancers who we have not permission to list until they begin work which begins (AFTER THE KICKSTARTER)

Last edited:

Diongoespew!

eldritch horror
Defender of Defoko
May I promote this on my UTAU tumblr blog? I want to donate for kickstarter and stuffs but I don't have any access to online payment, so alternatively, I will promote this instead.
Just please send me a link as I love to see that stuff :D

Diongoespew!

eldritch horror
Defender of Defoko
theirs some info on their that's outdated. Which is mainly my fault sorry! The gameplay is slightly different then how you described even though that's how I originally described it in early development. ^^; Now with the demo nearly being completed the gameplay works more like an ultra hard version of connect the dots. But with musical patterns. You basically solve musical puzzles in the game. But that's over simplifying it. You can read more about the gameplay on our facebook if your curious.

https://www.facebook.com/VirtualIdolGAME/

We have changed the name to ʌirtual Idol or (VIRTUAL IDOL) . We are no longer looking for tuners but artist's and translators. The cover contest is a cover for the game (like box art) not a song.

Again this is all my fault but I'll update this thread as soon as possible.

KNΞMΛTCS

Just an UtaForum user
Defender of Defoko
Here are some screenshots of gameplay:

script>
All i see is a broken image.

ryouichi

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
aw poo
hahaha I was making a platformer with UTAUs but this sounds more better.
good luck! :wink:

Diongoespew!

eldritch horror
Defender of Defoko