UTAU THE GAME REBOOT [VIRTUAL IDOL GAME]

Diongoespew!

eldritch horror
Defender of Defoko
Hi! My name is Dionysus yuki but if your not new here you may know me as this bitches voicer

or amanda snowflake. im a transboy btw! he/him only.
#twutau

I'm just getting back into this shiz after years so like um basically if you um....uh if this is in the wrong thread section please move it to the write one.

Theirs 3 expansion packs the game iwll be free on itch.io but the expansion packs will cost money.
the 3 expansion packs you can apply for that but were mainly looking for the main game right now ok? is um nightmare [yandere horror utau], furry [just furloids] and um the thirds a secret till ya join the project k!
https://ecorp.sos.ga.gov/BusinessSearch [look up briancake i might just need to make a new company if i go that route lol]

This is the game. its very similar to korean chess with like mmd animations but everybody thinks its ozu. braincake is temporarily dismantled i have to reinstate hte company which is a legal thing speaking of which i am looking for an utauloid thats like a lawyer., if you basically if you um,,,,,uh if your utau is a type of korean american or anime trope let me know on your applications. we do need writers for the visual novel but basically thats coming later unless you want to run the project.

so this is no longer a braincake production. im looking for utau that are good to use for nsfw, good to use comercially with cool designs and great voices but if the design sucks then ill just redesign it heres my art https://www.deviantart.com/adamsnowflake. we need a face to the game. you have to keep up with the project. its a long term project probs around 7 years. you will be paid eventualyl you do have to sign a release for your utau but you still own it! were looking for producers and covers and we need peeps who speak japanese.

youll be paid when the game makes money, you have to be 18 or have your parents permision im american but we can do trnaslated contracts.

youll only be paid IF it makes money. its basically an unpaid project! its not a charity game like chibi brawl. we are a found family with the cast i mean crew. you can apply as a 3d modeler, tuner, reclist maker, character artist, regular artist, code, programer, utau owner and more! this is the new project. its called VIRTUAL IDOl. i want my old staff back but they are mostly ghosting me. this is primarily a game on skype. Please dont ask me for your utau in the game cus your on the project. if i think your utau can be in the game ill nkow. please ask coments in the descritpion. this is my utau lance!
https://thatindiegamer.itch.io/lance-lazor-cv
[tw abuse and alchaul yami implications {THIS CHARACTER IS NO LONGER ON THE PROJEECT HIS VOICER LEFT]
your utau muist speak japanese and or english.

also these are the base models!

this is um the podcast watch all the vids and listen to this song and then respond over dm or email ORONSNOWFLAKE@gmail.com and also for spirtual reasons [CUS IM TOTES A BUDHIST] you have to be otherkin and i would LIKE to know your kins but you dont have to. I kin junko and dazai thats all you really need to know. the game will have a visual novel spin off buut um that all comes later ;p

FOR ALL THIS STUFF JUST SEND ME SAAMPLESE OF EVERYTHING YOUVE DONE. if you did it in a kinshift you have to let me know!

Diongoespew!

eldritch horror
Defender of Defoko
Also heres hte old demo!

and the old kickstarter

https://braincake-productions.itch.io/virtual-idol-alpha-game
sorry for broken enlgish im learning korean and im getting my languges confused! sorry very much! ^^;

at hte time we got hte rights to the following songs but um we need new rights its a korean japaense buisness hting

[doublepost=1581700081][/doublepost]DISCLAIMER: THESE UTAU ARE NO LONGER IN THE GAMES DO TO THEIR VOICERS LEAVING THE PROJECT.

tetodash

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
You could use my Utau if you want. I'm totally ok with nsfw as she's 20. Also if money is made off of her I really don't mind. Having a small cut of the profits would be nice but not necessary. My Utau has a CVVC and a CV Japanese bank. I am also going to be making an Arpasing English voice bank. I can try to help in other ways too. Possibly writing; I've taken several advanced collage level English classes. I'm probably not amazing at it but I could try. This is probably kind of a stupid thing to say but you seem like a very nice and nonjudgmental person but I do literate rps quite a lot. If that makes any difference lol. If you need more information we could probably speak in dms.

Diongoespew!

eldritch horror
Defender of Defoko
sold the rights with alncea as the face to axel rose but we have now snyth v score go me! go adam ! whooh chiense checeks! the backdrops are mr.wonderufl the lyric videos with mmd style dan dan sing csutimiszation still p lanning those concerts for mikuchans voicer -lacne lazors vooicer bank 1 adam of germany.