Open UTAU voice NEEDED!

P

partial

vt47Lzh.png
CKF1mC1.png

Hello everyone! I have a bit of an unusual thread today - I am looking for a voice for this non-binary robot, Maxine! I'm planning on leaving the whole month of Octobet to receive submissions for them. I will select the voice for Maxine myself, based on the voice I find fits the best! There will be 1 (one) winner and 3 (three) runner-ups!

Details...

Why should you submit a voice sample?
  1. All applicants will receive 1 (one) chibi of their OWN UTAU character or OC, in the same style as Maxine, as a "thank you"!
  2. The runner-ups will receive 2 (two) bonus chibis of their UTAU character(s) or OC(s), not including the 1 (one) chibi received for entering, for a total of 3 (three) chibis!
  3. The winner will receive 4 (four) bonus chibis, not including the 1 (one) chibi received for entering, for a total of 5 (five) chibi arts that can be used for whatever they wish! On top of that, their UTAU(s) will be promoted on my youtube channel for one month, with one total video being uploaded each day!
  4. All applicants will receive a special thanks in the video for the release of the voicebank!
  5. The winner will be credited in the readme file of the voicebank, with one contact method of their choice being included as well.
How do I submit a voice sample?
  1. Please upload a sample of you singing to the best of your ability to SoundCloud or Clyp.it. If you do not wish for your samples to be made public, please upload it to a file hosting site such as Mega, Mediafire, VocalSynth, or Dropbox, and message me the link in a private message.
What happens to the samples of those who didn't get selected?
  1. Absolutely nothing. I will not use the samples for my own benefit or in any projects.
What would be the terms or conditions for commercial usage of Maxine, should I be selected?
  1. Maxine would be entirely forbidden for commercial usage, in character and in voice. This is to protect the rights of all parties involved.
  2. Usage of Maxine for non-profit projects, free music, or albums is allowed.
  3. The voicebank of Maxine cannot be sold.
Who does Maxine belong to?
  1. Maxine will legally belong to partial, but you will be credited for providing the voice and that credit will never be hidden nor removed.
Can I submit a voicebank that I have had for a while but never got around to releasing?
  1. No. In the case of providing a voice for Maxine, we would be looking for an entirely new voicebank, not one from years ago that has been sitting collecting dust. This is to keep things fair for each applicant.
What sort of quality are you expecting?
  1. For the samples entered with, I'm not expecting super A+ quality.
  2. The samples used for the voicebank itself need to be mid to high quality.
  3. You may be asked to rerecord certain samples for the voicebank in case of quality preservation.
Last but not least, what format are you expecting the voicebank samples to be in, if I am chosen as the winner?
  1. Any. CV, CVVC, VCV. It's whatever you'd prefer to record. I don't mind starting with CV!
  2. You will not be asked to OTO the voicebank.
The winner may eventually be asked to record a voicebank for the English language using either VCCV or arpasing. If you are selected as the winner, please be prepared to record English at a later date.

The winner will be asked to sign a contract going over details of legal rights and protections. This is to protect both I, the artist and project designer, and you, the voice provider.

Feel free to ask any questions I may have missed!

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Damien
P

partial

Because of the forum server problems yesterday I will be extending this until the end of October.

someguyperson

i am no longer exist
Defender of Defoko
Do you have any pitch preferences? (childish/cutesy, mature, etc) or a reclist? I miiiiiight try..

P

partial

Do you have any pitch preferences? (childish/cutesy, mature, etc) or a reclist? I miiiiiight try..
No pitch preference.
As for reclists, that depends on what format you want to record in.

someguyperson

i am no longer exist
Defender of Defoko
No pitch preference.
As for reclists, that depends on what format you want to record in.
Hm..alright! I've only done CV so far so idk...and I don't have my mic atm so I don't know if I can do it..at least yet, but maybe I'll do something!

Systemイア

Teto's Territory
Defender of Defoko
vt47Lzh.png
CKF1mC1.png

Hello everyone! I have a bit of an unusual thread today - I am looking for a voice for this non-binary robot, Maxine! I'm planning on leaving the whole month of Octobet to receive submissions for them. I will select the voice for Maxine myself, based on the voice I find fits the best! There will be 1 (one) winner and 3 (three) runner-ups!

Details...
Why should you submit a voice sample?
  1. All applicants will receive 1 (one) chibi of their OWN UTAU character or OC, in the same style as Maxine, as a "thank you"!
  2. The runner-ups will receive 2 (two) bonus chibis of their UTAU character(s) or OC(s), not including the 1 (one) chibi received for entering, for a total of 3 (three) chibis!
  3. The winner will receive 4 (four) bonus chibis, not including the 1 (one) chibi received for entering, for a total of 5 (five) chibi arts that can be used for whatever they wish! On top of that, their UTAU(s) will be promoted on my youtube channel for one month, with one total video being uploaded each day!
  4. All applicants will receive a special thanks in the video for the release of the voicebank!
  5. The winner will be credited in the readme file of the voicebank, with one contact method of their choice being included as well.
How do I submit a voice sample?
  1. Please upload a sample of you singing to the best of your ability to SoundCloud or Clyp.it. If you do not wish for your samples to be made public, please upload it to a file hosting site such as Mega, Mediafire, VocalSynth, or Dropbox, and message me the link in a private message.
What happens to the samples of those who didn't get selected?
  1. Absolutely nothing. I will not use the samples for my own benefit or in any projects.
What would be the terms or conditions for commercial usage of Maxine, should I be selected?
  1. Maxine would be entirely forbidden for commercial usage, in character and in voice. This is to protect the rights of all parties involved.
  2. Usage of Maxine for non-profit projects, free music, or albums is allowed.
  3. The voicebank of Maxine cannot be sold.
Who does Maxine belong to?
  1. Maxine will legally belong to partial, but you will be credited for providing the voice and that credit will never be hidden nor removed.
Can I submit a voicebank that I have had for a while but never got around to releasing?
  1. No. In the case of providing a voice for Maxine, we would be looking for an entirely new voicebank, not one from years ago that has been sitting collecting dust. This is to keep things fair for each applicant.
What sort of quality are you expecting?
  1. For the samples entered with, I'm not expecting super A+ quality.
  2. The samples used for the voicebank itself need to be mid to high quality.
  3. You may be asked to rerecord certain samples for the voicebank in case of quality preservation.
Last but not least, what format are you expecting the voicebank samples to be in, if I am chosen as the winner?
  1. Any. CV, CVVC, VCV. It's whatever you'd prefer to record. I don't mind starting with CV!
  2. You will not be asked to OTO the voicebank.
The winner may eventually be asked to record a voicebank for the English language using either VCCV or arpasing. If you are selected as the winner, please be prepared to record English at a later date.

The winner will be asked to sign a contract going over details of legal rights and protections. This is to protect both I, the artist and project designer, and you, the voice provider.

Feel free to ask any questions I may have missed!
We have a masculine/androgynous voice
Voice provider: Systemイア
Alter who voiced it: Luka
Particularity: Japanese CV voicebank
Comment: we voiced growl samples earlier and our throat isn't fully healed yet.

ThousandEyes

Momo's Minion
Hello ! i can do any voice type , from very low , to very high , to opera style to soft young type! here is a exemple of my voice , with my utau

Any voicebank type can be done ! Though , just for saying im french , so if you like to have more a french accent let me know!

Systemイア

Teto's Territory
Defender of Defoko
Hello ! i can do any voice type , from very low , to very high , to opera style to soft young type! here is a exemple of my voice , with my utau

Any voicebank type can be done ! Though , just for saying im french , so if you like to have more a french accent let me know!

French is our first language