UTAU Voicer

Yequxo

Momo's Minion
Hello !
I need a voicer for my upcoming UTAU.
I want a mature male bass voice Power appended VCV hiragana OTOified.
I want also an illustrator who know draw furries.
Thank you and see you soon !

PeriodicalUtau

Retired User
Retired User
If you're looking to have everyone do all the work for you to make a voicebank, why not use an existing UTAU for all the covers, etc. that you want to make?
Seriously.... It's basically like you just want a voicebank without a design, but you don't want to draw the art either. (refer to what Kiyoteru said)
also a "power append VCV Hiragana" is A LOT for an unpaid thing...

heta-tan

Genderless Goon
Global Mod
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
Would you like us to name him and make a release demo reel too?

This is a lot of work for people to not be paid for and you're probably not going to get anyone to help because of that. No one is going to essentially make a whole entire new UTAU for someone without getting something out of it, they can do that for themselves. Sorry if that harsh/rude, but please keep in mind the things you're asking for when you ask...

Kiyoteru

UtaForum power user
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
Hey hey calm down it kind of feels like you're ganging up on him... Let's give him some space to reply.
It seems like you'd rather have this kind of UTAU entirely belong to you instead of using "someone else's project". Is there a reason that it must? And what kind of things are you interested in making with the UTAU? I understand wanting an entirely new original character concept if you plan to do something like original songs.

☆彡иα∂ιѕ☆彡

Ash Ketchum
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
Hey hey calm down it kind of feels like you're ganging up on him... Let's give him some space to reply.
It seems like you'd rather have this kind of UTAU entirely belong to you instead of using "someone else's project". Is there a reason that it must? And what kind of things are you interested in making with the UTAU? I understand wanting an entirely new original character concept if you plan to do something like original songs.
to be fair what they're asking is kind of unreasonable...

수연 <Suyeon>

Your friendly neighborhood koreaboo trash
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
Nothing wrong with needing a particular voicetype, but... I have to agree with others that what's being asked is a lot of work if there's no money being exchanged (you'll have to pay the voice provider, the artist, and the programmer). Is there a reason why you can't use your own voice and draw the character yourself? If you don't have a mic, then there are threads on mics that can be okay if you're on a budget. Even an UTAU built on NO budget can sound okay with enough work put behind it. If you can't draw due to lack of a graphics tablet, then there's always traditional drawing and scanning it in via printer or taking a photo with your phone - you do what you gotta do.

That said... If all you plan on doing is covers of songs using the same USTs that have been around for eons, then stick to what's already available. Try to find voices that fit your needs - furloid or otherwise - and use those. If you just can't find what you need, then keep searching for a voicer if you have to, but lower your expectations. Don't expect a power bank in VCV. CVVC or even CV may be more appropriate. Don't expect someone to oto it for you. People may volunteer to oto if you ask nicely or pay in some fashion. As for art: if you're lucky, then someone here will open up requests or cheap commissions, but don't expect it to be done in an instant.

Welcome to the forum, otherwise and good luck.