UTAU Wiki Help

ScandinavianSweetie

Teto's Territory
Defender of Defoko
C-can someone, um, maybe set up a blank page or something for me? I don't know how to make one with the template..!
P-p-please help.... I want my UTAUs to have more information on them.....

ScandinavianSweetie

Teto's Territory
Defender of Defoko
stormylullaby link said:
What are you having a problem with? Filling out the template?

Oh, um, I don't even know how to get the template....

I go into UTAU Wiki, click start a new Wiki, and there's no template....?

I'm sorry if it's an obvious problem; I'm such a dum-dum! >.<

stormylullaby

Always Watching You
Global Mod
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
If you hit "Add a page" at the top of the wiki, there should be a box that comes up, which asks you to name the article & pick either the standard layout or a blank page. Most wikis use the standard layout, so you can go with that.

To get the template, you can go to another UTAU's page that has it, hit "Edit", then hit "Source" which is in the top righthand corner & copy that UTAU's template & paste it into your own article. Then you can edit that UTAU's information to fir your own. :3

ScandinavianSweetie

Teto's Territory
Defender of Defoko
Eh~?

Hmmm... a-a little confusing, but I think I get it..!

H-hopefully I won't have to ask for your help again! Thank you very much! *bows*

stormylullaby

Always Watching You
Global Mod
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
Agh, I'm never really good at explaining things ;A; please don't hesitate to message me if you still don't get it!!

If it becomes too confusing for you, I could make a page for one of your UTAUs & you can try to learn from there, if you'd like~

ScandinavianSweetie

Teto's Territory
Defender of Defoko
stormylullaby link said:
Agh, I'm never really good at explaining things ;A; please don't hesitate to message me if you still don't get it!!

If it becomes too confusing for you, I could make a page for one of your UTAUs & you can try to learn from there, if you'd like~

Could you..?

I'm still having trouble. TT-TT