UTAU won't play correctly. Instead of "ti ki te", it sings "ti i e".

Akira Satoru

Momo's Minion
helop.png

I tried it on other notes of the project and it sings just fine, but on this specific area, it just refused to sing the proper lyrics I placed.

Does anyone know a fix for this?

notes:

-This is a VCV voicebank
-I use auto CVVC
-I haven't touched the oto, the VB has a preconfigured oto and I'm using the recommended sampler for the vb

Kiyoteru

UtaForum power user
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
Select the notes, right click, and make sure that preutterance, overlap, and STP have been cleared. Then reset and crossfade the envelopes again.

Akira Satoru

Momo's Minion
Select the notes, right click, and make sure that preutterance, overlap, and STP have been cleared. Then reset and crossfade the envelopes again.
I'm new to UTAU, so forgive me if I did something wrong (Literally just started yesterday). I cleared everything in the region property, and clicked these buttons (See pictures) in order. But it's still the same.

Attachments

• image_2021-04-23_135936.png
    image_2021-04-23_135936.png
    3.8 KB · Views: 9
Reactions: Kiyoteru

Kiyoteru

UtaForum power user
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
Double check the OTO for those particular notes. If you select one note and hit ctrl+G, it'll open the configuration for just that note.

Akira Satoru

Momo's Minion
Double check the OTO for those particular notes. If you select one note and hit ctrl+G, it'll open the configuration for just that note.
OMG, how do you oto this? Do you have any links where I can learn how to manually oto notes?
Also, if I oto this note, does it affect any notes or just this unique note I want to fix?

Kiyoteru

UtaForum power user
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
We're just double checking the existing configuration. Please post screenshots for each of the notes, and we'll be able to see if anything's wrong.

Kiyoteru

UtaForum power user
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
This one looks alright, but it's only the "i てぃ" note. Can you get screenshots of the other two as well?

Kiyoteru

UtaForum power user
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
Hmm, based on this, I don't see why you would get the result that you were describing. It should be possible to hear the consonants clearly.
One last thing we can try is increasing the consonant velocity. Once again, you can select the notes, right click, and go to region properties. The default value for consonant velocity is 100%, so you can try raising it to 150 or 200. Make sure to reset and crossfade the envelopes again after you adjust this.

Akira Satoru

Momo's Minion
Hmm, based on this, I don't see why you would get the result that you were describing. It should be possible to hear the consonants clearly.
One last thing we can try is increasing the consonant velocity. Once again, you can select the notes, right click, and go to region properties. The default value for consonant velocity is 100%, so you can try raising it to 150 or 200. Make sure to reset and crossfade the envelopes again after you adjust this.
It would still not work. I also tried using a different voicebank and the problem still persisted. Could this be perhaps a midi import problem?