【UTAUカバー】 Head Bangya!!【橘みかん】 + UST

zipperworks

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko

If it's blocked in your country, here's the SC mirror:

Original song by BABYMETAL

---

Hey, guys, long time no see. I'm still alive... vaguely... anyway!

I originally made this as a final project for Digital Audio Production, and put it up on SoundCloud after the project was graded. At the time, the UST was an absolute mess, but given that it's currently got the highest number of listens of anything I've ever uploaded and I've gotten numerous requests, I finally decided to finish this up!

This... this was not an easy song. Timing for this was approximately hell on earth, and mixing was worse. But, it's done, and here it is.

Hakaine Maiko is doing the screaming vocals on this. I included those renders in the UST download, because that's the one part of the UST I'm not certain is on time (and also, rendering screaming is the worst).

It's done. Here you go. You're welcome.

UST DOWNLOAD
Please credit Electrorobo if you use this UST!
It does not include the off-vocal, and I will not distribute it, so please do not ask.

Download Mikan's voicebank here

zipperworks

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
aaa I LOVE BABYMETAL thank you so much for making this UST!
SO DO I and I need their new album so bad... I also have a Megitsune UST about half-finished, I should get back to work on that!

If you ever wind up using it, let me know ;u; I've never had anyone use my USTs before and it'd be really cool to see!

Reactions: sailor _ravioli