【UTAUカバー】Lifelight メインテーマ【Reicheru Nintone SWITCH】+VB

Rei-Chan

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko

The day has finally arrived--for Reicheru that is. Super Smash Bros. Ultimate has finally arrived, so what better way to celebrate that by releasing Reicheru!

Thank you all for waiting so patiently for this girl's release, even though I promised to release her last May. Life made it excruciatingly hard to do anything UTAU-wise, so to be able to finish this in the time allotted ,is a good feeling. This voicebank is vastly different from her last ones, as they were so kindly recorded by the amazing cyprince. From here, forward, I will be recording her banks-- This, being the first. In all honesty I never recorded a VB before, so this release is also a test of sorts. If you try her out, please let me know how I can improve! I'd love to hear your feedback and critiques, and I hope to improve to make Reicheru the best she can be.
I want to personally thank every single one of you for supporting me and Reicheru for all these years, and I hope for everyone to continue supporting us moving forward. I can barely hold my excitement, and I hope you enjoy this video as I did making it!

Reicheru Nintone SWITCH VB Download: bowlroll.net/file/184147

Soundcloud Cover /MP3 Download : soundcloud.com/user6911020/ut...

Feedback is definitely appreciated!

THANK YOU!

Credit: VSQx by EKCT AY www.youtube.com/channel/UCBJN...
Tuning by: VeceX soundcloud.com/o-hey-look-its...
Reicheru Nintone voiced and created by GalacticNightz
Super Smash Bros. Character Renders/Backgrounds by
Nintendo Music/Score by Hideki Sakamoto
UTAU by Ameya

Kandi

Teto's Territory
Omg thank you so much!! I am so glad you like her!!! <33
[doublepost=1544400596][/doublepost]
Thank you so much for the nice comment! I appreciate it! >w<
You're welcome. :smile:

Maybe you could do a cover of Gigantic O.T.N.

Kidding

Reactions: Rei-Chan