【UTAUカバー】scattered glass (Piano arrange)【Kana Mizashi + beta vb download】

Pyremageyun

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
New mic + new update to w4u + potential scrapped utau idea that i thought i wouldn't have time to work on.....

Original: Cillia
Ust and arrange: Cody Tailor

(NOTE: The guy on the right is supposed to be Ryuji, and the guy on the left is Kana, they were originally going to be blood related brothers...but I scrapped that idea and decided they were going to be half brothers who were secretly in love with each other. Kana doesn't have an official design despite my twitter profile pic. I'm still kind of gathering ideas but as far as personality goes. He's a bit of a Tsundere about his true feelings and is publicly shy about being gay. While Ryuji on the other hand doesn't care one bit and will do anything to protect Kana....even though body comparison Ryuji is a bit slimmer than Kana's muscular stature. ...Also...don't let me near piccrew...........just don't......)

Also i have plans on getting a few more pitches to his voicebank recorded....(providing I can find time that my cat is sound asleep, neighbors are awake but out and about and aren't loud.....living in an apartment complex with thin walls is rather agonizing sometimes lol) But released a beta version which only has one pitch usable at the moment. (the hiragana phonemes at least....romaji phonemes is still in progress. )

The recommended settings and flags is g-5, Consonant velocity 200 (idk why both Ryuji and Kana have to rely on that value....) Mod: 30-50
As for resamplers: if you want him to be a bit strained yet powerful on the high notes Moresampler is the way to go. But if you want him to go into a more natural sounding almost falsetto like tone on the high notes the newest w4u resampler and wavtool4vcv

if you do use this voicebank let me know what you think of it so far and don't hesitate to share your covers with him and let me know which flags you found useful to him.