Critique Requested 【UTAUカバー】愛して愛して愛して (Love Me, Love Me, Love Me)【SPICE】

Spice

Teto's Territory
So I know off the bat that the mixing and vb aren't that good, but I'd like to know how to make them better??

Anyways. Hi, I'm Spice, and this is my UTAU....... SPICE. lol

Here's my first ever cover with her...

again i know its not good ;w; i wanna know how to make it better!! tysm!

jasmin00

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
So I know off the bat that the mixing and vb aren't that good, but I'd like to know how to make them better??

Wow! I really love your UTAU’s unique voice tone! Her accent is very interesting and charming as well! :smile:

One way how you can improve with Spice could be adding more pitches and breath files to her, therefore you can make her voice range higher (or lower) and the breath files Makes it sound more realistic! :D

sof¡¡¡a

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko

I love this cover! Her voice and tone are unique and they fit the image very well! Do not underestimate yourself; this vb and cover are very well done!

Recording a multipitch voicebanks would make it even better, since it will expand your UTAU's range and make it sound more realistic. I really look forward to your next vb and/or cover!

atomicreih

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko

I love your UTAU's vocal tone/color! It's unique and charming. This cover sounds really clean to be honest. I agree with the previous feedback about recording breaths and multipitches to improve it even further--- most vocaloid songs tend to have dramatic moments where the pitch goes really high, so in my opinion doing an extra pitch or so higher might be useful. That or a "falsetto voicebank" to blend while mixing! ;] The hard thing about recording multiple pitches is keeping the sound consistent to the previous one so it sounds like the same voicebank, especially if you're singing in character and not with your natural voice. Also, is it me or is there a soft voicebank in there?? Or did you use flags for the softer portions? Either way it sounds great, best wishes!

Reactions: sof¡¡¡a

Spice

Teto's Territory
I love your UTAU's vocal tone/color! It's unique and charming. This cover sounds really clean to be honest. I agree with the previous feedback about recording breaths and multipitches to improve it even further--- most vocaloid songs tend to have dramatic moments where the pitch goes really high, so in my opinion doing an extra pitch or so higher might be useful. That or a "falsetto voicebank" to blend while mixing! ;] The hard thing about recording multiple pitches is keeping the sound consistent to the previous one so it sounds like the same voicebank, especially if you're singing in character and not with your natural voice. Also, is it me or is there a soft voicebank in there?? Or did you use flags for the softer portions? Either way it sounds great, best wishes!
I learned how to use a few flags lol, glad it's noticable!! :D thanks for the response and feedback btw ^_^ i'll use all the info

Reactions: atomicreih