Utauloid voicebank won't show up and default voicebank won't play [Windows]

CassyIsAnIdiot

Momo's Minion
I wanted to make a meme cover of chug jug with you using Teto Kasane, but the voicebank won't show up. I did extract the file and also put in voices. My locale is also set to Japan. If I try it with the default voice, I can't hear anything. Plus, I'm having problems with the entire MIDI thing.
Sorry if I sound really stupid, I'm new to using Utauloid and I'm also no computer expert.

Kiyoteru

UtaForum power user
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
Can you check the filenames of the default voicebank? They should look something like this: あいうえお
If they look correct, then you should be able to use it by typing hiragana lyrics into the notes.

I also recommend that your entire UTAU folder is moved outside of Program Files, to avoid file access issues.

CassyIsAnIdiot

Momo's Minion
I wanted to make a meme cover of chug jug with you using Teto Kasane, but the voicebank won't show up. I did extract the file and also put in voices. My locale is also set to Japan. If I try it with the default voice, I can't hear anything. Plus, I'm having problems with the entire MIDI thing.
Sorry if I sound really stupid, I'm new to using Utauloid and I'm also no computer expert.
Update: I ran into another small problem, I looked into this tutorial further I was using and I have found out, I need a specific file to download (http://ux.getuploader.com/utau_a5/download/35/utau_a5_35.zip) however, it says that it has banned my IP. I did try using the Wayback machine, but it will refresh the page instead of downloading Screenshot 2021-04-16 122220.png

Kiyoteru

UtaForum power user
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
You don't need to download English translation files for UTAU. UTAU 0.4.18e comes with a bulit in English translation.
To enable it, go to ツール(T) > オプション(O) > 全般 (first tab) > その他 (second sub-tab) > インタフェース言語を強制する (last checkbox) > select "en" from the dropdown.
After restarting UTAU, everything should be in English.

RavistTunes

Momo's Minion
I know this is kinda a late reply but have you tried registering the voicebank
Go to Tools > Options
1624167206190.png
Then after that, go to bank.register
1624167244056.png
Then click select, then find your voicebank in utau then open the Folder
then find the sample ’あ’ or change it depending on language or format.
1624167324068.png
Then insert the name then click "Add" then Ok.
1624167368623.png